Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tires Ordered from Tesla in August - Still not shipped to local SC for install

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi fellow Tesla owners. I wanted to share my experience with Tesla to help others. We have a 2021 Model S with the 21in arachnid wheels. We have been trying for the past year to get the 19in tempest rims with snow tires. This August on 8/25/22 we ordered the 19in Tempest Wheels with snow tires and they were specifically listed as "available" and ready to ship. Since that time, they have been "in transit" to our service center. Well, here we are and it is snowing in New York and Tesla had 3 times changed the appointment to give us what we ordered. We paid 2750$ for these in August believing they were in-stock as advertised.

Fortunately, our Model S is a lease so we can ditch Tesla in 2 years. If they were simply an honest company it would be acceptable.

While you’re waiting for the 19s that may never come here’s what you have to look forward to from your 21s ;)

You may want to check out Tsportline. They have some 19” wheel and tire packages that are in the same cost ballpark that will actually arrive in a week.

While you’re waiting for the 19s that may never come here’s what you have to look forward to from your 21s ;)

You may want to check out Tsportline. They have some 19” wheel and tire packages that are in the same cost ballpark that will actually arrive in a week.
Sorry such a late reply. yes, I gave-up and took advantage of the T-sportline sale. As more fun today, the 12v battery died on me even though it is only 1 year old. Had to be towed from my work. I have to say, I am not super pleased with Tesla at the moment on a 100 grand car.