Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Which Style/Size are you interested in?

• Model X T-R10 22x9 +35 / 22x10 +35 Staggered

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did the group buy ever reach the minimum for an order?
It did, several times over, the original order (way back at the beginning) was only 5 sets of the same fitment (colors didn't matter). Now you can just order them same day shipment from both Titan7 direct or through Evasivemotorsports.com, this is how we got the manufacturer to being making them for the model 3, now I'm trying to get them for the Model S..

It did, several times over, the original order (way back at the beginning) was only 5 sets of the same fitment (colors didn't matter). Now you can just order them same day shipment from both Titan7 direct or through Evasivemotorsports.com, this is how we got the manufacturer to being making them for the model 3, now I'm trying to get them for the Model S..

Sorry, I should have specified. I mean't for the Model S. I know they are available for the 3.

I finally got tired of waiting and ended up ordering a set of VS Forged in 20x9 square. The VS08 looks similar to the T-S5 and pricing/weight is comparable as far as I can tell. Just another forged option to consider.

VS08 – VS Forged
Those are good looking wheels.
I was thinking about getting that exact same set and size a while ago. After you get them please let us know:
Weight/wheel
Offset
Wheel load rating.

I would love to see how they look on your car after you install them. what color did you get?

Just got an email from Evasivemotorsports.com. My Titan7 order came in for my S and are shipping this week!!!!!

19X9 Titan7 @ 20 lbs... each..

We just received the shipment last week. Our apologies for not contacting you sooner. We are still sorting out backorders for these. I’ve sent you a paypal invoice for the remaining balance of $2,000 for the wheels. Let me know when payment is completed, and I’ll process the shipment. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Tony

www.EvasiveMotorsports.com
T: 626.336.3400 | Office Hours: Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm PST

They showed up a couple days early! 21.6 lbs with the bathroom scale I used.

ACE2AF59-F108-472D-8262-8E0C9552217D.jpeg

33D185E2-F970-4C7B-8C65-161DE70D9E50.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Flyguy
Got the Titan7's (19x9 ET 35) installed, now I am upgrading the TPMS to the Continental System (433 MHz), this will give me the ability to see the tire pressure at each wheel, verses the idiot light that comes stock in cars with a vin # before 50900. The car is at the Tyson SC tonight for service tomorrow. First thing I noticed is how easy they are to clean, due to the larger offset between the barrels and the brake calibers and the width of the spoke placement!
IMG_0071.jpg

titan7 19x9 et35 rear 2.jpeg

titan7 19x9 et35 rear 3.jpeg

titan7 19x9 et35 rear stance 2 2.jpeg

Titan7 19x9 passenger rear tire.jpeg
Titan7 19x9 et35 rear stance.jpeg

Attachments

• Titan7 19x9 et35 front passenger side.jpeg
    Titan7 19x9 et35 front passenger side.jpeg
    383.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Love the color combo and its cool that you them on both cars!!! Also how did you do the Tesla center caps?

Heat gun ever so slightly. Bend the prongs on backside out a bit. Then wrap the double-sided red 3M tape all around. Push in after removing tape. If any tape pushes out. A knife can push it back in. Never lost them on the 3.

• Informative
Reactions: Xenoilphobe