Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

titanium metallic no longer supported by the tesla shop, who needs some?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
so i was in need of some TI touch-up paint. tesla store / service centers no longer have any supply of the paint. so i called the body shop that had previously worked on my car to see if i could get some from them.

well... some they did give.
16230210_1318459568245289_8177438798951481344_n.jpg

so, anyone with a titanium metallic car, in need of some touch-up paint. feel free to respond here.

I just received my Model S titanium, with auto pilot 2. Tesla has dubbed my car, a unicorn, since it shouldn't exist. Titanium was discontinued October 6, and the new HW2 didn't start until October 16. Somehow, my new inventory car was produced in November. It is in getting a full wrap right now with Xpel ultimate, but touch up paint for future problems would be wonderful. I would love to take you up on your offer, since this is a very long-term car for me. Happy to cover shipping and incidentals, just let me know.

Reactions: Ulmo and 3s-a-charm
I just received my Model S titanium, with auto pilot 2. Tesla has dubbed my car, a unicorn, since it shouldn't exist. Titanium was discontinued October 6, and the new HW2 didn't start until October 16. Somehow, my new inventory car was produced in November. It is in getting a full wrap right now with Xpel ultimate, but touch up paint for future problems would be wonderful. I would love to take you up on your offer, since this is a very long-term car for me. Happy to cover shipping and incidentals, just let me know.

Hell if you are getting a full wrap there is no way you are going to need touch up paint. Paint will be bad before you ever have to use it.

so, anyone with a titanium metallic car, in need of some touch-up paint. feel free to respond here.

Still have any? I would love to have some, if you haven't already committed your entire supply elsewhere. I tried to buy some when I got my Titanium metallic 85D in 2015, but was never able to get any. Like to have a little around just in case. Would be happy to pay for paint & shipping.

Still have any? I would love to have some, if you haven't already committed your entire supply elsewhere. I tried to buy some when I got my Titanium metallic 85D in 2015, but was never able to get any. Like to have a little around just in case. Would be happy to pay for paint & shipping.

I would like to have some as well. Same as above comments from @twocoasts.

would appreciate small amount so far no chips but i'm sure it will happen email me and i will send my address
thanks but dr color chip does work

as soon as the weather clears up im going to use the amount i require. after that im going to find some jars i can put an amount in and ship them to whomever. all i ask is that they pay the postage. and maybe a small amount for whatever container i find appropriate.

Reactions: Nosken