Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Titanium Model X Photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bump
File Apr 19, 19 13 52.jpeg
File Apr 19, 19 16 56.jpeg
File Apr 19, 19 24 16.jpeg

thank you @Gwgan. Very nice angles, first pic is a stunner! When I am on the road, I am constantly looking out for similar color cars and hoping the Tesla titanium is not drab like the old honda champagne and has sharp character like Porsche's Palladium Metal. I am still visualizing how my X would look with white seats and plasti-dip black wheels.. the wait is long. Thanks again for sharing these pics, more pics are obviously welcome!:D

Great looking

Would you mind posting a pic of the interior. I am thinking of getting the titanium with tan leather. I have configured with White and tan interior but really like the look of the titanium. I am still waiting to see both in person. Thanks. ;1318114]View attachment 164264

View attachment 164265

View attachment 164266

View attachment 164267

View attachment 164268

View attachment 164269

View attachment 164270

View attachment 164271

View attachment 164272

Instagram
[/QUOTE]
Tan leather & Titanium Rock. The posted exterior pics do well to show that beauty. My seats pic here.
IMG_9011.JPG

Reactions: ssq
Titanium is the most interesting color, often Sand, sometimes Gold, Brown, or Gray, maybe even a little Green. I would not have picked it from pictures but it looks better in person. Eventually there will be more at gwgans
I agree with you. I fell in love with the color when I saw it first on the S. I am giving white seats a shot, hoping it looks nice with the tan exterior. I have no doubt tan and black seats look great , being a bit adventurous with white, Elon convinced me too! (See tweets in my signature ;))