TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Titanium Model X Photos

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by ohmman, Jan 11, 2016.

1. ssq

ssq Member

2. Gwgan

Gwgan Almost a wagon

Bump
    File Apr 19, 19 13 52.jpeg File Apr 19, 19 16 56.jpeg File Apr 19, 19 24 16.jpeg

• Like x 7
  3. ssq

ssq Member

thank you @Gwgan. Very nice angles, first pic is a stunner! When I am on the road, I am constantly looking out for similar color cars and hoping the Tesla titanium is not drab like the old honda champagne and has sharp character like Porsche's Palladium Metal. I am still visualizing how my X would look with white seats and plasti-dip black wheels.. the wait is long. Thanks again for sharing these pics, more pics are obviously welcome!:D

4. Gwgan

Gwgan Almost a wagon

Titanium is the most interesting color, often Sand, sometimes Gold, Brown, or Gray, maybe even a little Green. I would not have picked it from pictures but it looks better in person. Eventually there will be more at gwgans

• Like x 2
  5. BigMskiman

BigMskiman Member

[/QUOTE]
    Tan leather & Titanium Rock. The posted exterior pics do well to show that beauty. My seats pic here.
    IMG_9011.JPG

• Like x 1
  6. ssq

ssq Member

I agree with you. I fell in love with the color when I saw it first on the S. I am giving white seats a shot, hoping it looks nice with the tan exterior. I have no doubt tan and black seats look great , being a bit adventurous with white, Elon convinced me too! (See tweets in my signature ;))

7. ssq

ssq Member

Does anyone have titanium with white seats? Some pics/videos will be much appreciated.

8. spleen

spleen Active Member

9. ssq

ssq Member

Thanks but I don't have permission to this album. Anyhow I just shifted over from titanium to midnight silver, was not comfortable keeping titanium given how gold-ish it looked in ultra sunny San Diego.

• Like x 1
  10. spleen

spleen Active Member

Sorry didn't realize that's how the albums work. Here's some of those pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like x 1
  11. CaliX

CaliX Member

@spleen is yours a X 90D? If it is a 90D is the spoiler fixed or active?

12. ssq

ssq Member

Official response from Tesla
    The Active Spoiler is only a feature available on P90D. Your 75D will come with a spoiler although it will be fixed

13. BigMskiman

BigMskiman Member

Plenty of threads on this, my 90D has the active 3 position spoiler. Passed one on the road today, also not fixed.

14. grommet

grommet Member

Those days are soon to be over. The delayed fixed (non-mechanical) spoiler has started appearing, so the Active Spoiler will soon be P exclusive... as originally intended.

15. ssq

ssq Member

Like @grommet said, Tesla has stopped doing active spoilers on non perf. I have posted pictures of the fixed spoiler on a non perf 90D.

16. spleen

spleen Active Member

As others have mentioned, it's a 90D with an active spoiler.

17. RossRAllen

RossRAllen Member

Titanium is simply gorgeous color. It shows off the body shape and doesn't show dirt - much. Great photos!

18. BigMskiman

BigMskiman Member

There's a thread just on Titainium color. I'm really liking it with tan leather

19. jerjozwik

jerjozwik Active Member

100% agree, looks great on both X and S. titanium is a seriously underrated color. as far as the dirt, granted mine is an S, but it hid 4 months worth of not washing pretty well until the wife demanded we wash it. i forgot how shiny the car is :D

[​IMG]