Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Titanium Model X Photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_2732.JPG
IMG_2729.JPG
Here is ours. Full Xpel Ultimate and OptiCoat Pro Plus. I like it debadged. Our spoiler is "active"

I love titanium but here in sunny San Diego it showed a lot more gold/brown tones which made me shift at the last opportunity to midnight silver metallic. My favorite color would be something in between titanium and midnight silver metallic:)

Took delivery today. I love the color in person. I had never driven or even ridden in a Tesla until I already bought the car. I didn't have a chance to launch the car or even really open her up. I did, however, get a chance to use autopilot on the interstate for 5-6 miles and it was as great as I was expecting. Here are a few "before" photos. I drove the car right over to Auto Paint Guard and left the car in the hands of Billy from Presidential Detailing to quarterback the paint correction, protective film on basically the entire car including the seat backs, crystalline/IR film on all glass, blacked out chrome on door handles, window trim, front grill and mirrors and crystal serum on the entire car. Obviously, I'll post again with the finished product.

sfsrZf0.jpg

pxXbrgP.jpg

ZrU2GoR.jpg

6i1FMn6.jpg

o8ZdY4R.jpg

5PCns4E.jpg

Reactions: jerjozwik and Gwgan
Took delivery today. I love the color in person. I had never driven or even ridden in a Tesla until I already bought the car. I didn't have a chance to launch the car or even really open her up. I did, however, get a chance to use autopilot on the interstate for 5-6 miles and it was as great as I was expecting. Here are a few "before" photos. I drove the car right over to Auto Paint Guard and left the car in the hands of Billy from Presidential Detailing to quarterback the paint correction, protective film on basically the entire car including the seat backs, crystalline/IR film on all glass, blacked out chrome on door handles, window trim, front grill and mirrors and crystal serum on the entire car. Obviously, I'll post again with the finished product.

sfsrZf0.jpg

pxXbrgP.jpg

ZrU2GoR.jpg

6i1FMn6.jpg

o8ZdY4R.jpg

5PCns4E.jpg
Sweet setup, may have to black powder coat my 20"ers, darn you!