TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

TM Blogs

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by Kevin Harney, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Kevin Harney

Kevin Harney Active Member

Now seem to be reduced even further. Lookslike they are now happening once a month on the 18th. The last 3-4 were posted that way. It is such a shame that they are wasting that communication platform. I have stopped reading their blogs all together now. I assume the information will be posted here before there or shortly afterwards. IMHO - PATHETIC. I am greatly dissappointed in them as a whole right now.

2. graham

graham Active Member

I think many of the people who keep up with the blogs were in Europe for the past month or two. I agree that this calendar year the blog offerings have been disappointing. They seem to have slowed their posts on the Owners Forum as well which is unfortunate.

3. malcolm

malcolm Active Member

It is a great shame as there have been some recent events which have cried out for an opportune follow-up blog - such as the Whitestar Mule discovery or the recent overheating issues in Germany.

There have been several badly written articles in the online media recently. The TM blogs would be an excellent place to clarify issues.

We even seem to have run out of prospective customers to write about their experiences.

Come back Dr Rob Wilder!

At this rate, I'd even be prepared to read through some "sweet sweet baby" stuff from Kimbal, but blog coordination seems to have Transitioned to the Tesla Advisory Board.

4. chimpanzee

chimpanzee Member

There was talk earlier in the year, that the endgame for XXX was a "pump & dump". The recent Roadster deliveries & articles seem to put that in the background.

Q: Does the current TM management REALLY have a long term strategy for the company? Roadster, S car & beyond? Or, is it all preparation for a "pump & dump"?

When they ejected Judy Estrin, & L. Sosini came on board..what does all that mean? Pump & dump?

5. malcolm

malcolm Active Member

Some commentors on the Seattle Roadshow blog, wish that there had been better publicity prior to the event:

Tesla Motors - feel

6. Kevin Harney

Kevin Harney Active Member

It is as sad statement but I no longer waste my time reading those blogs. They are pathetic.

7. dpeilow

dpeilow Moderator

Well, I did manage to get a pointer to these forums into the comments. Hopefully we will gain a few extra members from that and those guys will be forewarned next time. (Pity about the stupid typo that I cannot edit there, though.)

8. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

Seems that Tesla has rejuvenated the blogs a bit lately!

9. Sgee

Sgee Member

Yes, they have been doing a better job at bringing in new articles. I feel that all the blog posts will continue to speed up again considering they need to keep their customers and their loyal fans close. I also wonder if they will completely redo the site after they inroduce the Model S:biggrin:

10. malcolm

malcolm Active Member

#10 malcolm, Nov 16, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2008