Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TM3 Black Speaker Grills & Carbon Fiber

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bought these Model 3 parts before I got my Y thinking they would fit, but unfortunately the Y uses different parts for these so I am putting them up for sale

Located in Orange County/Irvine, Work in Santa Fe Springs
Can ship or pick up
Please text me at 562-356-8223 if you're interested!

1. Brand new 6pc set of black metal speaker grills, includes front & rear door speakers and tweeters
Not been installed, i just dry fit it and saw it didnt fit. All the adhesive is still attached and new
They have a plastic film over the front still, so if you see any "scratches" Its just from the film that needs to be removed after install (see tweeter cover photo, its just film)

I paid $100, asking $75 shipped

RToxpHl.jpg

lYQOkci.jpg

Manufacturer photos:
Hd2c9114df0704eed9b027f7989eba072I.jpg

H5fed8a824a54476198f3e0a337d4207fN.jpg

2. New Gloss Carbon Fiber Side Blinker Covers
Real full CF, not plastic or printed. I dry fitted and they fit perfect, on the Y and 3, but I'm thinking about getting matte to match the spoiler
Never installed, adhesive still has original plastic backing
Paid $65 shipped, asking $50 shipped

3. Gloss Carbon Fiber Rear Armrest Cupholder Cover
Real CF, not plastic or printed, no damage
I removed the plastic backing for adhesive on this one but the Model Y rear cupholder is slightly smaller than the Model 3 one so it doesnt fit.
The adhesive is still sticky and will work fine, Im using the plastic sheet off my screen protector to keep the adhesive clean and sticky.
Paid $65 shipped, Asking $50 shipped

5. 4x Gloss Carbon Fiber "Open Door" button covers
Real CF, brand new not installed, with original adhesive
My Y came with the new open door logo of the car, and not the line, so I didnt install these
Asking $20 shipped

D02vwpS.jpg

RudZ7V1.jpg

69WWO5S.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!