Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TM3P day-to-day performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know the numbers from some of the racers state figures down to sub 3 seconds 0-100 (km here), but what do you experience in normal day-to-day situations? I have a couple of stretches where I like to come to a complete stop and just floor it. It's usually somewhere about 5-6 seconds 0-100km/h on dry tarmac, 20" tires.
I'm currently on unstudded winter tires so it's not ideal, but I would like to know what you guys are experiencing. Charge is usually between 50 and 80%

I know the numbers from some of the racers state figures down to sub 3 seconds 0-100 (km here), but what do you experience in normal day-to-day situations? I have a couple of stretches where I like to come to a complete stop and just floor it. It's usually somewhere about 5-6 seconds 0-100km/h on dry tarmac, 20" tires.
I'm currently on unstudded winter tires so it's not ideal, but I would like to know what you guys are experiencing. Charge is usually between 50 and 80%

That makes little sense to me. 5-6 seconds is waaaay off the pace.

You didn't leave your car on "chill" mode by any chance?

You didn't leave your car on "chill" mode by any chance?
No, I tried switching it on and off just in case.

Battery temperature has a bigger influence.
How big of a difference? I did another test today, drove the car for ~10 minutes first (outside temperature was 6C) then did a 0-100km/h. Just north of 5 seconds.

Guess I'll put it on my next SC appointment.