Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMBG Electric Car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wasn't sure whether to post this here or in "Video". Feel free to move it.

I don't know so much about a TMC slogan, but I think I found a theme song. Remember They Might Be Giants? They're still around, and this comes from the Here Comes Science DVD.
Of course, I don't recommend driving the Roadster underwater.

Last edited:
Was not too moved by this song when it first appeared but I played it for my wife the other day and then woke up this morning singing it with a smile.

To put it in context, the CD/DVD by They Might Be Giants "Here Comes Science" is aimed at K-to5 children to introduce them to the Sciences.

Review:
...The toe-tapping sequence of science topics presented in sight and sound has something for every grade level in the areas of physical, earth, and life sciences.
The scientific process is made clear in the kick-off song, Science is Real. Songs with influences from every decade of rock and roll will help students make meaning of tricky scientific topics such as circulation, photosynthesis, speed and velocity, and states of matter.

Additionally, the music and video help to dispel common scientific myths, as well as inspires the use of scientific inquiry at every level. Using real-world connections students can relate to, a stimulating soundtrack that educates, and eye-popping graphics that punch the point make Here Comes Science a great teaching tool....

Listen to the clips on Amazon.
Disc: 1
1. Science Is Real
2. Meet the Elements
3. I Am a Paleontologist w/Danny Weinkauf L
4. The Bloodmobile
5. Electric Car w/Robin Goldwasser
6. My Brother the Ape
7. What Is a Shooting Star?
8. How Many Planets?
9. Why Does the Sun Shine?
10. Why Does the Sun Really Shine?

I like the song "Science is Real" as well.

Here is a "making of" video. Shades of SouthPark.