Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC Connect 2014 Registration for those who Pre-Registered

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Clarification: The email has "Recieved" not "Received" in the title.
Observation: The follow-up link (where it asks for that password) also has that typo.

:)

Well nothing I can do about an email sent. Where is this other typo you mention so I can fix it.

Btw, I believe I got the Lost Password function working properly. Though, it's probably still a bit clunky.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

What's the hotel rate? I could have sworn that I saw $199 last night. Now it's $224

--

Edited:

OK. Maybe I'm going crazy. Followed the link and now it's back to $199. I better book.

Last edited:
Wow! I'm a bit bummed about this. I never received any email about this event (and didn't notice this thread). Now, I can't seem to find any link to pre-register (I guess that's closed), but I can't register because I didn't receive a password. I attended last year and definitely want to attend this year. I'm afraid I might miss out if it gets sold out quickly. Help!

Wow! I'm a bit bummed about this. I never received any email about this event (and didn't notice this thread). Now, I can't seem to find any link to pre-register (I guess that's closed), but I can't register because I didn't receive a password. I attended last year and definitely want to attend this year. I'm afraid I might miss out if it gets sold out quickly. Help!

John, I promise you will get in if you register as soon as general registration opens up. You can hold me to that.

I'm registered... Any word on when REFUEL registration will open?

Registered! I'm assuming that REFUEL will take most of the day Sunday, so planning to drive back to Seattle Monday.

We're heading that way also (this will be part of our summer road trip to BC)... Depending on when REFUEL ends, we might try to head north for a couple hours Sunday afternoon/evening just so we don't get stuck in Monday morning Bay Area rush hour...

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, I believe I got the Lost Password function working properly. Though, it's probably still a bit clunky.

It wasn't working for me 20-30 min ago... But I found the old email and was able to get in, so no need for a reset now...

What's the hotel rate? I could have sworn that I saw $199 last night. Now it's $224

OK. Maybe I'm going crazy. Followed the link and now it's back to $199. I better book.

I just registered at the hotel for $192 a night - arriving Friday, leaving Monday. Arrival/departure dates might make a difference on the rate (and yeah, I got the cheaper room)

- - - Updated - - -

This is going to be fun - I've driven to Seattle from Portland and back, but nothing so long - my first lengthily road trip! Now if we just don't all arrive at the superchargers at the same time.... :smile:

Hello All!

Registered for the event and reserved my room yesterday... Can't wait!

Don't forget that there is a group of us driving out from the East Coast, leaving Saturday July 12th and arriving for Bonnie's BBQ on Thursday afternoon July 17th! Anyone that would like to join us at the start or along the way - sign up for the "TMC Connect: Cross Country Drive" group on TMC!

Aaron

Last edited:
+1. As a new owner as of late last year I didn't go last year but am definitely interested in going. Can someone give me a quick idea of what I could expect Saturday to be like?

Alysashley - This a link to LAST YEAR'S event, Teslive. It gives you a flavor though this year will certainly be different. Doug can speak to this better than anyone, but my best guess is that this year will certainly have some new things and probably less direct Tesla involvement (people and tours). I registered this morning, should be great.

TESLIVE 2013 - Agenda

I'd expect the program to be somewhat similar to what we designed for last year, but the details won't be out until much closer to the event. We're incorporating a lot of the feedback we received. But try not to make too many assumptions. :)

I just registered at the hotel for $192 a night - arriving Friday, leaving Monday. Arrival/departure dates might make a difference on the rate (and yeah, I got the cheaper room)

Yes the rate is cheaper on the wings (Thursday, Sunday, etc). The $199 rate is for Friday and Saturday night. But then there are also taxes and fees and some level of choice in room quality, so you really just have to poke around.

I really encourage people to get a room at the host hotel while they're available. I looked at a lot of potential venues and this place just clicked. There are a bunch of cool spaces where small groups can gather, as well as a great convention space. The place is walled off with greenery and really feels like a self contained campus, and it sits right on this beautiful golf course. It's quite the upgrade. Then it's also not far from Laguna Seca and REFUEL (and of course everything Monterey/Carmel has to offer), so we really lucked out.

Speaking of, registration for REFUEL will open soon. Though I don't know exactly when yet. You don't need to register for spectator or the EV parade lap which is covered by your conference pass. But you do have to register with them for the performance events. Expect those to fill up quickly. If the event you want gets sold out, don't be discouraged. Definitely get on whatever waiting list.

Don't forget, last year the ones that stayed at the hotel at TESLIVE soaked in the hot tub for hours of geeky fun conversations. I highly recommend staying with the group. The days are packed with activities, so the evenings at the hotel are great community building time.