Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC Connect 2014 - Save the Date - July 18-20

EldestOyster

Apr 17, 2014
Moonlight Beach
No. I was planning to do it all last weekend when the summons came on the Friday.
Certain administrations of certain courts in certain states (in certain countries!) will allow you to postpone to another date. They really just want to see you, and they don't care when. It would be worth a try to ask them.

Soflason

Feb 19, 2013
FL
Hi all... excited to announce that we'll be there (EVannex™) as sponsors this year once again. I hope to see a lot of folks from last year along with some new faces. We're bringing the stuff from last year and much, much more.

We're proud to support TMC and wanted to extend many thanks to the TMC Connect event organizers.

One bonus (especially for me personally): as we're a father/son biz, last year my father (aka Soflauthor) was not able to attend. He'll be coming this year and can answer some of the more technical product-related questions. Also, Nick Howe, author of the 'Owning Model S' book will be in attendance at TMC Connect too. Anyhow, just a quick note to say I'm excited about this year's event... really looking forward to it! :biggrin:

dbullard

Jul 31, 2012
FYI, the hotels at Mt. Shasta are filling up - Best Western Tree House was full up on their site, but Travelocity had open slots. Go figure.

Will be fun seeing what the lines at the Superchargers are going to be like :smile:

Bugeater

May 11, 2013
Silicon Valley
Really wish we could go to TMC Connect this year. Unfortunately a home remodel / addition and a new job simply have it nixed. Really had a great time last year! Hopefully next year we can do it.

brianman

Burrito Founder
Nov 10, 2011
I have been so busy that I am out of the loop. When is Refuel? And what is happening on Monday?
Refuel 2014

It's on Sunday. I presume (expect! hope?) that I won't be alone in feeling like celebrating the fun on Sunday night after the driving. I figured you might want to join in on that, and then fly out on Monday (morning?) after a good night's sleep.

doug

Administrator / Head Moderator
Nov 28, 2006
SF Bay Area
REFUEL tends to end about 6pm, but you don't have to stay all day. You should definitely take some time to enjoy Monterey/Carmel.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC