Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC Connect 2014 - Save the Date - July 18-20

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aaron- don't forget your drive from NY to DE. I might still have you beat on the way out; from VA up to northern WI and then back down before I meet up with the rest of the pack in MN. ( I just want a Tesla pin too). :)

Not a perfect comparison as I'm not attending TMC connect, but I leave Vancouver Tuesday morning and will follow the 101 all the way to L.A. and perhaps to San Diego. Then on to Vegas and back to Vancouver. I have three weeks, so I suppose I can get back on the I5 if necessary. I'm hoping to meander down the coast using RV parks and campsites. Nothing booked, so who knows what will happen....

Best of luck to those making long journeys!

Going down the CA coast in your S, don't miss Stanford Inn By The Sea just south of Mendocino. They have a few free chargers there and they are a great place to stay!

I checked the website and notice that a) it's only 11 days until the conference and b) there is still no program / schedule up on the website.

Of course I'm a very trusting person and all that - but given that my family is joining me in Monterey and I'll have to figure out when to be where (we aren't staying at the Hyatt but with friends) it would be rather nice if at some point, preferably before I arrive on site, I could tell them when I'll be at the Hyatt...

Doug? Anyone?

We do have a preliminary schedule but we keep having to rejig the times - some of our speakers are very busy people!

Many of the speakers are listed at TMC Connect - The Official Conference of Tesla Motors Club

Ira Ehrenpreis is also joining us.

Panel discussions include, "Road Trips", "Model S User Tips", "TMC Moderators", "Model S System Performance", and "EVs and the Grid".

Man, I need a better picture of myself if I'm going to be on things like this.

Man, I need a better picture of myself if I'm going to be on things like this.

What are you talking about? It in no way looks like a mug shot:)

Or, make the pic black and white; that'd make it look cool... maybe :)

Anyone keeping track of rolos's wardrobe changes during the conference this year? By my count, there were atleast three outfits last year inside of a couple of hours.

Anyone keeping track of rolos's wardrobe changes during the conference this year? By my count, there were atleast three outfits last year inside of a couple of hours.
haha
maybe it had something to do with his flip phone 'complex'
or he was trying to pick up a second wife who owns a Tesla?
or maybe it is just what 'out of towners' do in the Bay Area?

Last edited:
And it didn't work getting Leilani to join us. :(

- - - Updated - - -

The speaker program starts on Saturday at 9:00 am and runs to approximately 5:00 pm.

Refuel on Sunday!
No scenic caravan this time (due to REFUEL) I presume?

Or, make the pic black and white; that'd make it look cool... maybe :)

That's because I was dressed all casual and showed up early for my panel, noticed everyone was dressed nicer (those utility folk always dress up) so I didn't want to look out of place. Afterwards, I changed back to more comfy clothes because who wants to wear a tie all day.

- - - Updated - - -

And it didn't work getting Leilani to join us. :(

Alas, my shirtless attire and promises of an even more shirtless Brianman were not enough to sway her, but enough to scare her away from coming this year...