Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC Connect 2014 - Save the Date - July 18-20

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all... excited to announce that we'll be there (EVannex™) as sponsors this year once again. I hope to see a lot of folks from last year along with some new faces. We're bringing the stuff from last year and much, much more.

We're proud to support TMC and wanted to extend many thanks to the TMC Connect event organizers.

One bonus (especially for me personally): as we're a father/son biz, last year my father (aka Soflauthor) was not able to attend. He'll be coming this year and can answer some of the more technical product-related questions. Also, Nick Howe, author of the 'Owning Model S' book will be in attendance at TMC Connect too. Anyhow, just a quick note to say I'm excited about this year's event... really looking forward to it! :biggrin:

FYI, the hotels at Mt. Shasta are filling up - Best Western Tree House was full up on their site, but Travelocity had open slots. Go figure.

Will be fun seeing what the lines at the Superchargers are going to be like :smile: