Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC Connect 2015 - July 10-12

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@doug - I was under the impression that ReFUEL is on a different weekend from TMC Connect for 2015. As such, I'm confused by the underlined below:
A la Carte options are available for family members, friends, or conference goers who want flexibility in their weekend. The Saturday Conference, Sunday breakfast, and Friday reception are available for purchase separately (REFUEL Spectator Access is only included in the price of the Saturday conference) so that people can pick and choose the events that best fit them.

- - - Updated - - -

What I like about you, brianman, is that you give such practical and useful information. No wonder your the #5 highest rated forum member... :p
I try to be informative or entertaining; sometimes both. :)

Registered :biggrin: looks like this year we'll get Mrs. MikeL! Which is a definate plus for me And she's actually the Fun One (likes hot tubbin') whereas I'm now the bitter old ... wait, sorry the angry ... Oops , patient, yeah that's it, the patient old man who never thought in a million years he'd be 3 in a row without his (yet to be beloved) Tesla.

On on a different note, I have tix to the 50th anniversary "fare thee well" Grateful Dead concert on June 28th in ... wait for it ...
Santa Clara! I should get a condo or something for the ongoing party

Be sure to book your hotel early, but there should still be Friday and Saturday nights available. We only had a few nights blocked out for the wings. I'll check with the Hyatt to see if there are more rooms available for Thursday and Sunday.
Thanks! I will book Fri and Sat and then hope to extend later.

correction: booked for Friday night only as Saturday night no longer available either.

Last edited:
Be sure to book your hotel early, but there should still be Friday and Saturday nights available. We only had a few nights blocked out for the wings. I'll check with the Hyatt to see if there are more rooms available for Thursday and Sunday.

As it turns out, if you go directly to Hyatt's site, you can get a rate of $180 non-cancel, non-refund.

- - - Updated - - -

Would that be upto code?

Article 680. :)

I booked Friday and Saturday. If I get a factory tour for Friday or Monday I'll have to stay elsewhere. Hard to make firm plans until the tour date(s) are finalized... I'm really interested to see how the factory's grown since my tour at the first TESLIVE.