Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC Connect 2015 - July 10-12

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We don't really have a dress code. Most people tend to wear what I'd call California business casual. For me that's slacks (or dark jeans) with a collared shirt, no tie.

Heh. Sure is too bad you're not having me show up to talk in my Alaskan work-a-day dress:
IMG_1398.jpg

Heh. Sure is too bad you're not having me show up to talk in my Alaskan work-a-day dress:
Now that is my idea of a dress code! However, notwithstanding your most excellent example I am going to be Rio de Janeiro business formal: long pants (jeans or whatever), a polo shirt and slip-on walking shoes.

Getting packed for this weekend's conference (festivities)...

And between all the talk of hot tubs...

I was ribbed a bit for wearing a sports jacket during my panel presentation back in '13. I did restrain from wearing a tie, however :wink:

@MrKnox's ribbing

And @AudubonB's rather informal dress below, what is the dress code for the events?

Heh. Sure is too bad you're not having me show up to talk in my Alaskan work-a-day dress:View attachment 85726

I assume Jeans and T-shirts are fine? Or do most go with a polo shirt?

First time attending this group's event after all, and I don't fit my tuxedo anymore.