Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC Connect 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for posting. Not only is it great to hear her amazing talk again (so I can share it with my girlfrie^H^H^H^H^Hwife), but WOW, what great video production of the talk. I've seen so many talks produced with one crappy camera and being butchered with the slides at the wrong time,etc, etc.. it's a treat to see this done so perfectly. Thanks to Doug and Danny for hiring the right people for the job.

Hopefully all the other talks will be available, too.

Reactions: PaulusdB
Here's one of the keynote talks: Thanks again Doug!
On a related note, the prototype helicopter that Martine described back in July successfully took flight just over a month ago! http://for.tn/2eWbOB3

Martine was outstanding and an real inspiration to all who attended TMC 2016 ... :cool:

I'm the guy that has to edit these vids together, hence the long delays. Sorry about that.

No worries ... Thanks Doug!

Reactions: CatB
Here are some clips from George Blankenship's talk:
Great videos, Doug! Thanks to you and all who contributed to both the event itself and the post-production work.

I'm guessing there's contractual a reason we aren't seeing the whole of George's talk? If not, I'd love to relive it, as well as showing it to my daughter (an M3 reservee, who couldn't attend).