Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC Connect 2017 Photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

danny

TMCing Since 2006
Administrator
Aug 15, 2006
California
Referral Code
Here are our 2017 photos taken by volunteer photographer Christine Bjerke: https://goo.gl/photos/88vLeWQ2izy4ohoP6

Some great examples:
TMC-2017-0145.jpg
TMC-2017-0361.jpg
TMC-2017-0382.jpg
TMC-2017-0573.jpg
TMC-2017-1645.jpg
TMC-2017-1356.jpg
TMC-2017-1277.jpg

Attachments

• TMC-2017-1650.jpg
    TMC-2017-1650.jpg
    386.2 KB · Views: 67
  • TMC-2017-1277.jpg
    TMC-2017-1277.jpg
    360.2 KB · Views: 70
WOW Woz was there!.....that would have been really cool to chat him up.

Woz sat right behind me during the talks. He's been one of my heros since the Apple II days, so I just had to turn around and get his autograph. He was more than happy to talk for a couple of minutes about ancient computers. I thought I was old enough and had met enough notable people to not get starstruck by anybody, but Woz proved me wrong that day! :-D A number of other folks also recognized him and came over to talk at various times, and he graciously spent a little time with everyone.

Bruce.

Pardon my complete ignorance but what exactly is this event? Looks great. I would love to attend.

TMC Connect is a (mostly) annual conference put on by Tesla Motors Club. A great way to meet other people from the forums in person, as well as some Tesla owners who don't frequent the forums much (see post #5 above). Lots of speakers on topics related to (duh) Teslas, other electric vehicles, clean energy, etc. You can click on "Conference" on the top bar of the TMC pages to see more photos, etc. of past TMC Connect conferences.

Bruce.

TMC Connect is a (mostly) annual conference put on by Tesla Motors Club. A great way to meet other people from the forums in person, as well as some Tesla owners who don't frequent the forums much (see post #5 above). Lots of speakers on topics related to (duh) Teslas, other electric vehicles, clean energy, etc. You can click on "Conference" on the top bar of the TMC pages to see more photos, etc. of past TMC Connect conferences.

Bruce.
Awesome, thanks.

Do they sponsor local chapters?

Dan

Woz sat right behind me during the talks. He's been one of my heros since the Apple II days, so I just had to turn around and get his autograph. He was more than happy to talk for a couple of minutes about ancient computers. I thought I was old enough and had met enough notable people to not get starstruck by anybody, but Woz proved me wrong that day! :-D

A number of other folks also recognized him and came over to talk at various times, and he graciously spent a little time with everyone.

Bruce.

WOW Woz was there!.....that would have been really cool to chat him up.

Looks like a good time.

The TMC Connect annual conference was a great event that drew people from many walks of life together... so sad that it is no more :cool:

NjHfEaHMxik0BmpdVqLCKLYU2yYgJmpk7aapzCfN3ZruNsk1W2i2p-o3NN-ZvNBVmggzQCXSkjLtB3ym_7QTZkzm0hfipi_IJN8CqDPEueBSUSL36n_RCNGHCAU-bXHpCjoZXFZdMw=w1468-h978-no

• Love
Reactions: danny