Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC Connect 2018

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Note: it’s not necessary to post to a thread to subscribe to it. Just click on “Watch thread” near the top right (or top center depending on device) of the Web page.

Although when the time comes to make an announcement, that might be in a new thread.

Bruce.

Reactions: ohmman
Sorry for the slow response. Just noticed the posts here.

My travel schedule this year along with multiple weddings in the family mean I couldn't find a way to make it work this year. As you can guess, TMC Connect is an immense undertaking and I really appreciate all your support and enthusiasm for the event. I'm sincerely sorry to disappoint; despite all the work, I really enjoy putting it on. We'll be back better next year.

No worries @doug. I think we all appreciate that a TMC Connect conference is an epic effort by all involved.

But hey I'm already looking forward to 2019! :D

Bruce.

+1 This is a good year for me to not go as well, and if any of those family events are in VA, give us enough notice to plan a social :). And anyone with airline miles to burn is welcome to join us. I would be happy to return the hitch-hiking favor (looking at you @Nosken )

• Funny
Reactions: Vern Padgett
+1 This is a good year for me to not go as well, and if any of those family events are in VA, give us enough notice to plan a social :). And anyone with airline miles to burn is welcome to join us. I would be happy to return the hitch-hiking favor (looking at you @Nosken )

@CatB - Thanks for the gracious offer. I need to find an excuse to go east, I will start now.

Reactions: CatB
My travel schedule this year along with multiple weddings in the family mean I couldn't find a way to make it work this year. As you can guess, TMC Connect is an immense undertaking and I really appreciate all your support and enthusiasm for the event. I'm sincerely sorry to disappoint; despite all the work, I really enjoy putting it on. We'll be back better next year.

Doug, thank you for organizing the TMC Connect event for the past 5 years! Looking forward to an even bigger and better event in 2019.

For those who are looking for another EV/Tesla event this summer... check out ReFuel 2018 at the Laguna Sega raceway on July 1st.:cool:

REFUEL 10 - Clean Power Motorsports Event

http://www.refuelraces.com/downloads/RefuelPressRelease2018.pdf

1.jpg

Hi, I just stumbled upon this thread, what is TMC connect?

Here is the link to more detailed information from previous years... let's hope Doug is planning for TMC Connect in 2019! :cool:

TMC Connect

TMC CONNECT 2017
TMC Connect is the official conference and expo of Tesla Motors Club (TMC). This, our 5th year, TMC Connect 2017 will take place on June 23-25, in beautiful Monterey, California and will coincide with REFUEL EV Races at Laguna Seca raceway.

We start Friday, June 23 with an optional expo and reception at the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa. This food and drink event provides an informal setting to meet and network with fellow Tesla owners and EV enthusiasts. The main conference on Saturday includes thoughtful and provocative morning and afternoon sessions by industry experts as well as table topic discussions with your fellow attendees over lunch. Sunday includes an optional breakfast followed by the chance to drive your car around the world famous track at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.

If you are interested in Exhibiting at TMC Connect 2017, please contact us at [email protected]

upload_2019-3-7_19-43-33.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ModelX