TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

TMC Connect - is this for certain events, or also a meeting place for Tesla owners?

Discussion in 'TMC Connect' started by DITB, May 8, 2014.

1. DITB

DITB Charged.hk co-founder

I travel quite a bit because of my job, and would like to meet up with Tesla owners where I go, mainly North America.

Is this part of the forums for this purpose? I can imagine there are a lot of other "I'm coming to X-town next week, anyone who would like to meet?"

2. Liz G

Liz G P03056

On the rare occasions where I have been away from home and wanted to meet up with other Tesla owners, I usually posted in the regional thread where I was going.

3. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

Yes, post in the relevant regional forum if you're visiting and looking to meet up with folks.

This TMC Connect forum is for our annual "all-hands" meeting, if you want to look at it that way. The majority of attendees are from North America. However, people are coming from around the world to be there.

4. DITB

DITB Charged.hk co-founder

Thank you for the update.

I actually just met with a P85 owner in Anchorage today (well, yesterday, as it's already tomorrow now). My third drive, nice to get my Tesla fix ... It's in the TMC HongKong Forums.

I want to go to that TMC event some day, though I won't bring my (future) model S, as it's located in Hong Kong.