Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC Connect - is this for certain events, or also a meeting place for Tesla owners?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DITB

Charged.hk co-founder
Nov 13, 2012
Hong Kong
I travel quite a bit because of my job, and would like to meet up with Tesla owners where I go, mainly North America.

Is this part of the forums for this purpose? I can imagine there are a lot of other "I'm coming to X-town next week, anyone who would like to meet?"

Yes, post in the relevant regional forum if you're visiting and looking to meet up with folks.

This TMC Connect forum is for our annual "all-hands" meeting, if you want to look at it that way. The majority of attendees are from North America. However, people are coming from around the world to be there.

Yes, post in the relevant regional forum if you're visiting and looking to meet up with folks.

This TMC Connect forum is for our annual "all-hands" meeting, if you want to look at it that way. The majority of attendees are from North America. However, people are coming from around the world to be there.

Thank you for the update.

I actually just met with a P85 owner in Anchorage today (well, yesterday, as it's already tomorrow now). My third drive, nice to get my Tesla fix ... It's in the TMC HongKong Forums.

I want to go to that TMC event some day, though I won't bring my (future) model S, as it's located in Hong Kong.