Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC Connect Roadtrip - From Dallas,TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will be embarking on a road trip to TMC Connect this summer from Dallas,TX.

I thought I would share my plans in case anyone is making a similar trip

July 15 Day 1: Dallas to Amarillo
July 16 Day 2: Amarillo to Albuquerque to Flagstaff
July 17 Day 3: Flagstaff - Barstow
July 18 Day 4: Barstow - Monterey

Feel free to message me if you want more details about places to stay/charge if you are making a similar trip!

superraz375

Any interest in joining the caravan with the Cross Country Road Trip? Plan is to make it to CA Thursday the 17 to attend Bonnie's big BBQ in Loomis, CA - there will be a lot of people & Tesla's there!

Join the group I created - we hope to have our first conference call about the trip this saturday....

Aaron

superraz375

Any interest in joining the caravan with the Cross Country Road Trip? Plan is to make it to CA Thursday the 17 to attend Bonnie's big BBQ in Loomis, CA - there will be a lot of people & Tesla's there!

Join the group I created - we hope to have our first conference call about the trip this saturday....

Aaron

Aaron: I plan on driving to TMC Connect from DFW, but will probably be ahead of your caravan by several days.
I plan to scoot up to Tacoma first and then head back South.
Have not finalized rest of my plans yet, but I may still make it to Bonnie's on Thursday evening.
I will be in Monterrey on Friday afternoon for certain.

I have been toying with the idea of driving. I talked with purplewalt and was thinking about trying to hit the new superchargers in KS, but he cautioned me that they may not be ready. If they aren't ready, I will fly because there will be too many slow charge stops going the shorter route throught Amarillo.