Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC Forum Avatars that Move

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tps5352

Supporting Member
First off,...thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU to those TMC members who either (a) never selected an avatar (So they have colored alphabet squares as avatars) or (b) selected a calm, quiet, peaceful, motionless avatar. Bless you.

Alphabet Blocks - 3.jpg

OK, at the risk of creating a firestorm (be sure to bring your Boring Company flamethrower) of controversy, am I the only person who is driven crazy by TMC Forum avatars that move? Hard to focus on anything except the bobbing budgie or flaming EM (if only), right; Right? (I mean, am I right or am I right?)

God forbid that anyone's right to drive other people nuts should be curtailed in the USA. So instead, could there be a "button" or setting or something that would allow viewers to 'freeze' (or better yet send into electronic oblivion) a moving avatar?

In my case, this may be a mental health issue. Or borderline epilepsy, or something.

TMC Moderators please take notice. I'm inching closer to the phone book.* Now I'm looking
up ADA lawyers. In a second I'll be dialing the number. I'll do it, I swear. Eaaaah!!!!

At least I can take comfort in not being the only one...
_____
* Younger readers will say: "What's a phone book?"

Last edited: