Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

TMC Forum UK Tesla Model 3 Orders Shared

I was bored enough today (until the Cricket got interesting) to make this summary sheet.

It's a summary of the UK Model 3 orders by users on this forum (The UK and Ireland threads). It is obviously incomplete and I've only been through two of the threads so far to populate it. I will keep going in my spare time.

Some of us may find it an interesting reference between discussions on here. The sample is way too small to be able to draw any proper conclusions, but as many of us seem to want to compare order progress, I thought it might be worth sharing.

Take a look, you might find yourself featured on the sheet.

Feel free to add a comment below with any additions or corrections you may want to make to fill in the many gaps.

You have included me in your table, so here is the rest, LRAWD, MSM, 18 inch aero, black interior, FSD, no towbar, reserved 17/7/17, order 1/5/19, Order number <450, Trade in Yes, I have a VIN in the source code but am suspicious of it, no invoice, no purchase.

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
Additional Info
Order No,: 3700
Collect: Heathrow
Finance: N
Trade In: N
VIN: -
Final Invoice: -
Delivery: -

*Correction Reservation 19/05/16

Well Done!! Interesting trends.

** Last and only communication with Tesla was "We have all the information required. Please wait for an SMS/Txt message regarding payment/delivery"

Last edited:
My full details:

SR+
Blue
18" Aero
White interior
FSD
No towbar
Reservation First march 2017, Second April 2019 (no reason to believe they'd use the first date, just listed for completenes)
Order 1st May 2019
Order 1115
Stockport
Tesla HP Finance
No trade in
Last communication from tesla was a text suggesting august/september delivery.

• Informative
Thanks for the additions, updates and corrections this morning. It will be interesting to see how our orders develop over the next few months.

I'll update it daily (almost!) through July and August. If enough people find this sheet interesting, I'll link a Google Form so people can manage their own data. No doubt it will die out once the UK M3 supply settles down and becomes more predictable.

I wonder when you are lying on your death bed (hopefully long into the future!) if you will be thinking "damn! I wish I'd spent more time on that M3 order spreadsheet".

i was going to say that too ...

... and then I saw this: :)

Says the guy with 2,513 posts and counting...

Google Data Entry Form might help (and Lurkers could use that too which would widen the scope)

i was going to say that too ...

... and then I saw this: :)
I would have had a lot more fun if you made that sarcastic comment!

Google Data Entry Form might help (and Lurkers could use that too which would widen the scope)

I was thinking that too, but then it could open it up to a load of duff data as well(?) I know the net is narrow, but I was just intending to summarise the M3 orders on this forum, as many of us seem to like to share/compare within these threads anyway.

Happy for some help though, and seeing as the 'sarcy twins' have more than 6,500 posts between you, I'd be happy to share editing rights with you both if you're willing to help?!

An ad-hoc post with details...

Car - LRAWD
Wheels - 18" Aero
Colour - Black
Interior - Black
Autopilot/FSD - Yes
Towbar - No
Order date 07/05/2019
Reservation Date 01/04/2016
Order number 19**
Finance - cash
Trade-in - No