Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update for the spreadsheet:

Collected mine today from Leeds. Ended up as a P- though. I had ordered a LR AWD and was mistakenly assigned a P- VIN. Due to the circumstances (delivery cancelled less than 24 hrs before collection, had just sold my old car that day so was without transport, and had fully paid), they let me take the P- anyway.

Got to say I'm very pleased with how they rectified the situation

My update...had received text last week with delivery date 22nd August, (28th July order SR+ White) hadn’t replied as was pulling the money together, but frustratingly conceded I wasn’t going to get it all in time to be ready for this Thursday. I texted back No to their automated text over the weekend. I received a call at about 4pm today which I couldn’t take and then a text asking me when I was available to collect. I replied by text giving a selection of dates next week and the week after and was very swiftly allocated 3rd September via text and my account page updated. Same VIN etc.

Very lucky - I am in exactly the same boat (apart from fortunately haven't sold my car yet), as it seems they have had registration issues with a number of P-/ LR AWD vehicles and they cancelled my delivery 24 hours before last week (not that I could have made it anyway, but that's another story). Unfortunately they didn't make me the same offer!

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
My full details:

LR AWD
Blue
19" wheels
Black interior
No FSD
No towbar
Reservation 13th April 2016
Order 6th May 2019
Order 2817
Heathrow
Trade in
no finance

Last communication from Tesla was a text mentioning August/September deliveries, received on 25th July.

• Informative
Unbelievable.. after giving me a firm delivery date 6 days ago of Monday 26th I get a phone call saying they don't do deliveries on bank holidays and I needed to reschedule. Now picking up on Tuesday, which isn't much of a delay but why allocate on that date in the first place?
I'd hazard a guess at it being an American system not taking account ok UK bank holidays!

SR+, White, 18”, Black interior, FSD, no Towbar.

Ordered 08/08/19
Invoice #: 74700 (is that right? last 5 digits on the order agreement)
SC: Edinburgh
EST via LTD company
No trade-in
Vin in source code as of 19/08/2019

Updated today with final invoice and estimated delivery of 25th September.

Invoice number 13245

VIN on invoice is the same as source code check.

Sorry for being thick - do I add details to the sheet - couldn't see any way of editing it.

Updated today with final invoice and estimated delivery of 25th September.

Invoice number 13245

VIN on invoice is the same as source code check.

Sorry for being thick - do I add details to the sheet - couldn't see any way of editing it.
did you have a reservation?

I did exactly the same order on 16 July and also Edinburgh. Got nothing. Only difference is I initially selected PCP which I'll now change to EST as I've gone through that process. I wonder if EST orders are getting priority...

did you have a reservation?

I did exactly the same order on 16 July and also Edinburgh. Got nothing. Only difference is I initially selected PCP which I'll now change to EST as I've gone through that process. I wonder if EST orders are getting priority...

no reservation at all - test drove one in Edinburgh on 4th August.
Ordered on 7th, paided deposit by bank transfer on 7th, they confirmed that on the 8th August.
Paying cash on delivery, EST via my Ltd company.

• Informative
Status
Not open for further replies.