Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can add me too

Car Spec: SR+
Colour: White
Interior: Black
Wheels: Aero
FSD: YES
Towbar: No
Reserved: Nope
Order Date: 16 July 2019
Invoice Number: 7000s
SC: Edinburgh
Finance: PCP but I'll probably change this to EST
Trade in: No
Vin Shown: No

Ordered online at 5.30am on 16 July 2019. Got a call from Tesla at noon saying all is well, finance approved etc. They offered me a test drive of a Model 3.

I changed my order from without FSD to with FSD on 18 July 2019.

I received a "Thank you for completing" text on 19 July 2019. I had to reply back a confirmation.

You can change my finance to EST/Cash now please.

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
@RjbT3 you can add mine to the sheet too if you wish, literally tumbleweeds from Tesla on this, since I finalised in the MK store, not a peep from anyone.

Car Spec: SR+
Interior: White
FSD: No
Order Date: 23 July 2019
Invoice Number: 7800s
SC: Heathrow
Finance: PCP

• Informative
One happy bunny, absolutely awesome
53465CF5-8448-4B36-8615-540735E00B73.jpeg

Add me please.

Car Spec: LR AWD
Interior: Black
FSD: No
Order Date: 21 Aug 2019
SC: Edinburgh
Finance: Lease

I ordered with SelectCarLeasing on 15th Aug. Order popped up on my Tesla account today.
Interestingly the Tesla Order docs sows as ordered 21 aug and Delivery Preference : No earlier than 30/09/2019 !
No idea where the got that as I would take the car tomorrow! I always suspected Oct in any case.

• Informative
One happy bunny, absolutely awesome View attachment 444665

That looks great Mervyn, we must have just missed you, we arrived at 1pm for our 1:30pm appointment. Dartford staff great, not rushed, a couple of paint problems and drivers door low at rear edge. I was told you get 30 days or 100 miles to report any other delivery problems you find. A bit tough if you live more than 100 miles away. No shortage of M3s parked there, and more arrived on car transporter just as we left. Awesome car - 3 year 4.5 month wait definitely worth it. :)
Have not got a proper charger yet, so am using 13amp 3 pin plug. It did not work at first, I had to drop current down to 5amp then increased it slowly back up to 10amps. Seems happy now.

Dartford.JPG

I ordered a white SR+ Aero wheels etc from Edinburgh with no extras the day white was first free in mid July and no info since so I don’t think it’s an Edinburgh thing either ...

by the looks of it the white cars are being allocated later. another person said his blue sr+ has been matched, today.
i’ve seen some photos over the last weeks of pier80 stocked with white teslas. maybe that batch comes soon.

Progress today ... I've gone from the website displaying technical error for the past week and one tick to 3 ticks today and a drawing up contract update. Next stop a VIN gets allocated I guess?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190822-170341.png
    Screenshot_20190822-170341.png
    181.9 KB · Views: 44
Progress today ... I've gone from the website displaying technical error for the past week and one tick to 3 ticks today and a drawing up contract update. Next stop a VIN gets allocated I guess?

I believe so - that's what I saw, then have been sat with:

_____
Next Steps
We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment.
_____

For the last month..........trying to limit my browser refresh (for VIN) to a few times per day.

Reactions: westrow3
Status
Not open for further replies.