Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's whatever you agreed when you applied for finance, minus the £2000 deposit and goes to the same bank account. At least that's what I was told from Tesla Cambridge this morning

I took a look at the Black Horse agreement - and subtracted the 'Balance to Finance' amount from the 'Payment Due' on my Tesla invoice (which I think amounts to the same as your comments above).

Seems right, now have to hope that registration information comes to me in time to arrange insurance properly.....anyone have any experience of when that arrives? 24 hours before as per text, or can I hope for sooner?

I took a look at the Black Horse agreement - and subtracted the 'Balance to Finance' amount from the 'Payment Due' on my Tesla invoice (which I think amounts to the same as your comments above).

Seems right, now have to hope that registration information comes to me in time to arrange insurance properly.....anyone have any experience of when that arrives? 24 hours before as per text, or can I hope for sooner?

Its possible 3-5 days beforehand depends how efficient they are, which despite what you might here some are reporting them to be better now in the final details such as this, so I'd expect a text with the info!

• Funny
Reactions: ME_UK

Others have got an insurance cover in-principal just with the spec and VIN. then call to update the insurance as soon as you have the registration number.

• Informative
Reactions: ME_UK
Well, just had Final Invoice 3 and noticed a difference VIN, was 502xxx and now 528xxx. Also need to change the collection date by a day but can't get through on the phone, wife emailed requesting a change but didn't put just a day delay so I'm in a flap incase it gets allocated to someone else :eek:

Collected the car today from Leeds, really great service from them and even had a detailer on-site to assist when I come across some light scratches! 100 mile drive home, problem free and now on charge for the night.

Oh and I got coffee and biscuits :D

This is great to hear, will be picking mine up from Leeds one day (ordered 2 months ago and still waiting to be assigned a VIN) and I live about 120 mile away so need to make sure I pick up any faults before I depart the place!

Status
Not open for further replies.