Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rather disappointing as I couldn't fault the other cars that were being handed over as I was comparing ours to the other ones.

Same, the others picking up had perfect cars (seemingly) and mine had wonky panels.

It also had a charge point sensor fault... which both the service and the delivery guy couldn't fix... Booked a service, noted wonky panels and drove off.

Rebooted at home and the fault is gone. You would have thunk that would be the first thing they would try - "turn it off and back on again".

Hi,
I'm back from business travels. Trying to catch-up on the sheet. Seeing loads of delivery appointments for long-time orders and late orders alike - plus seen one unicorn appointment too! Great for everyone who is finally getting their car. Still, no car for me but should be picking up tomorrow all being well. More on that later. I created an almighty stink and am currently driving a 2019 Model S P100D courtesy of Tesla UK thank you very much.

Hi,
I'm back from business travels. Trying to catch-up on the sheet. Seeing loads of delivery appointments for long-time orders and late orders alike - plus seen one unicorn appointment too! Great for everyone who is finally getting their car. Still, no car for me but should be picking up tomorrow all being well. More on that later. I created an almighty stink and am currently driving a 2019 Model S P100D courtesy of Tesla UK thank you very much.
Glad to hear they sorted you out with a nice drive while you wait.....the least they could do under the circumstances. Hope your Model 3 arrives soon

Glad to hear they sorted you out with a nice drive while you wait.....the least they could do under the circumstances. Hope your Model 3 arrives soon
Thanks @Rimigo , yeah that's what I thought. It's been nice to drive for a week. Good to experience it and be able to compare it to the M3 when I finally get it tomorrow or Tuesday. It's got FSD too so I'll have a good comparison to the standard AP. I wonder if I'll miss it. Not sure I will.

Fri 27th 10am - going to try and shift a few hours
Excellent! At long last.
Thanks to this message I just checked mine...26th September...aka my tenth wedding anniversary...that's going to go down like a cup of sick with the wife! FFS
That's my wedding anniversary too!
27th at Heathrow here too. Hopefully a 19" wheel car! No invoice though.
I am v jealous. Really wanted those wheels. They did ship some after all then. Would love to hear what you think of them when you finally get it.
First post on this forum, from someone hopefully about to become a Model 3 owner! Had a LR, MSM and black/white interior on order from mid August. Got a call late last week saying that there was no delivery on the horizon for that spec, but I could change to a Performance, same colour way (and same 18" wheels, which suits me well). They price matched the LR, and I've received the final invoice (incl VIN) with estimated delivery shown as 24/9 at Heathrow. Not sure how that experience matches in with others on here - from a read of this thread there seem to be different processes for different places.
That was v fast and lucky to get the upgrade offered with the price-match. Good for you.
Same here - delivery 28th September (Saturday, which is conveniently) at dartford. If they stick to it it will be 27 days from order to delivery
I wonder if that is a forum record!
Did managed to get through to customer services.... But frankly waste of time as didn't get much out of them besides no reasoning why my estimated delivery got cancelled last week, they're looking match VIN and no explanation for delay for April 2016 reservation holder.
You deserve better than that.
Ahhhhhh, the worst has happened. Just starting to feel safe about my collection from Bham tomorrow when Tesla call to say transporter has got stuck in traffic so car is still at port. Now going to be Mon or Tues.
just spent 30 mins trying to reverse out my insurance changes. So annoying
I know how you feel. Make sure they follow up fast with your car!
Anyone got a good email contact or phone number I could try to push forward the process ?
Yes. I have the name, email and mobile number for the Delivery Manager for Tesla UK North and Ireland. PM me and I'll put you in touch with her. She is very helpful and has full visibility of all the cars here and on the way (up to a point - I am beginning to believe they don't have visibility of all cars on vessels before a certain point).
Picked mine up from Heathrow yesterday,
I did have to say hang on as I hadn't even had a chance to walk around it at that point. Glad we did as we picked up a few issues that are going to need some paint work. Rather disappointing as I couldn't fault the other cars that were being handed over as I was comparing ours to the other ones.
Suprising number of thumbs ups and smiles on the way home!
Excellent @NeilM3 at long last! Sorry to hear about the paint issues.

Reactions: NeilM3 and MrBadger
Has Anyone who is picking up in Edinburgh this week or has picked up in the last couple of weeks had a white interior? Starting to think it is the white interior holding mine up. Have a M3P+ on order since 6th June and not a peep. Had a SC VIN for a month now.

Has Anyone who is picking up in Edinburgh this week or has picked up in the last couple of weeks had a white interior? Starting to think it is the white interior holding mine up. Have a M3P+ on order since 6th June and not a peep. Had a SC VIN for a month now.

I picked up 10 days ago, black with white interior. There was a white/white too, the other 3 were all black interiors.

Call from Tesla just now. Delivery is Thursday they just went over the process (apparently they've changed just now). They gave me my number plate, and confirmed payment info/options and confirmed that provided the remainder of the balance is paid the day before, it'll be fine

New process is an overview of the basics in a group, then one on one to set up and be guided internally... Will see if that's actually what happens.

Don't know what I'll do instead of trawling the forum for updates once I actually have the car. Oh wait, I do, I'll be driving.

Reactions: trentbridge
Call from Tesla just now. Delivery is Thursday they just went over the process (apparently they've changed just now). They gave me my number plate, and confirmed payment info/options and confirmed that provided the remainder of the balance is paid the day before, it'll be fine

New process is an overview of the basics in a group, then one on one to set up and be guided internally... Will see if that's actually what happens.

Don't know what I'll do instead of trawling the forum for updates once I actually have the car. Oh wait, I do, I'll be driving.

yeah, they’ve been doing the group intros for a few weeks now, seem to be successful

see Our Group Collection at Edinburgh

Hi,
Hello RjbT3

Just contacted delivery and have been allocated. Pick up will be Heathrow though. Now have a hidden VIN. Delivery operator said pick before the end of the month. Waiting on text and final delivery docs. Please update spread sheet when convenient

Just been called by Tesla to be told that the car I'm picking up in 22 hours has a cracked roof - and that there is no way they can fix or replace until end of October.

Have sold other car, train tickets sorted, and so far they have no plan for me.

Chap that called is now talking to his manager, and they'll get back to me.....

:(

Will have update for sheet when I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.