Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely happy for you Bluebell, but I think this is evidence that tow is holding up some orders.

Other than I have tow hitch ordered, your car seems hardware identical to ours. I have a reservation (you don't mention one which, if you had could explain why you are further up the list) and ordered 1 May so theoretically, should have priority over you for like for like. Only one car with tow that I can see has VIN and that is an SR+.

No reservation, No explanation except "this is Tesla"

Reactions: TestPilot
On the Orders & VIN allocations by model the vins allocated and order numbers are the other way around to the other graphs.
Fixed

What would be interesting is calculating the correlation between early reservation and VIN. I'm not convinced there is any.. can't think of a simple graph that would show that though.
Added a Reservation Qtr against VIN Allocated graph. Is that what your after?

NB: Any item on the list with a blank reservation date is put into the "Unknown"

Capture.JPG

Hello,

TMC Forum UK Tesla Model 3 Orders Shared

I was bored enough today (until the Cricket got interesting) to make this summary sheet.

It's a summary of the UK Model 3 orders by users on this forum (The UK and Ireland threads). It is obviously incomplete and I've only been through two of the threads so far to populate it. I will keep going in my spare time.

Some of us may find it an interesting reference between discussions on here. The sample is way too small to be able to draw any proper conclusions, but as many of us seem to want to compare order progress, I thought it might be worth sharing.

Take a look, you might find yourself featured on the sheet.

Feel free to add a comment below with any additions or corrections you may want to make to fill in the many gaps.
P-
Black
Black
Aero
FSD No
Tombar No
Reserved Feb 2018
Order 01/05/19
Order number 377
SC Birmingham
Cash
No trade in
VIN: yes

Car Spec: P+
Colour: White
Interior: White
Wheels: 20"
FSD: No
Towbar: No
Reserved: 1st March 2019
Order Date: 1st May 2019 SR+
Amended Order Date: 28th June 2019 P-
Amended Order Date: 24th July 2019 P+
Order Number: 04**
SC: Heathrow
Finance: Cash
Trade in: No
Vin Shown: No

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
Hi,

New to the forum but have really appreciated reading about others experiences, thoughts and viewpoints on the ordering process so far and thought I should contribute my data to the spreadsheet which is another useful source of information, thanks:

SR+
Black
19" Sport
Black interior
AP
No Tow Bar
Reserved 02/04/2016
Ordered 01/05/2019
Order No 491
SC Heathrow
Finance No
Trade In No
SC Vin
Final invoice No
Delivery Estimate 12-25 August, No changes to original order, Vin in SC for about 2 weeks now.

• Informative
Reactions: RjbT3
Status
Not open for further replies.