Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC logo image on Android

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

MorrisonHiker

Mar 8, 2015
Colorado
I'm not seeing the same issue as @Dr Doom but have noticed another issue with Chrome on Android for the past week or two.

I have two different Android devices (Nexus and Huawei) and the TMC logo no longer shows up correctly. A friend has two Samsung Android devices and the logo shows up incorrectly for him as well. We've tried clearing the cache, etc. but it continues to look like this:
TMC Logo.png

An additional note is that this issue only occurs in portrait mode in all four Android devices but when in landscape mode, the issue is resolved on at least one of the devices.

Last edited:
Looks like either Chrome and/or CloudFlare are trying to compress the image and perhaps because it has transparency, it's getting screwed up. I'm turning that CloudFlare feature off for this particular image and clearing the edge cache. Hopefully if you clear your local cache, it should be fixed. Try downloading the image and see if it's the proper .png file as opposed to the compressed .webp version.

Looks like either Chrome and/or CloudFlare are trying to compress the image and perhaps because it has transparency, it's getting screwed up. I'm turning that CloudFlare feature off for this particular image and clearing the edge cache. Hopefully if you clear your local cache, it should be fixed. Try downloading the image and see if it's the proper .png file as opposed to the compressed .webp version.
It looks like that fixed it. I've also confirmed that it is a png file now.

Thanks for fixing it (and thanks for moving this to its own thread).