Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC logo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe it's just me, but I kind of feel like the logo should be evocative of the Tesla T. Many of those are so generic as to be meaningless.I like monotone (unshaded) versions of 72 a lot. Just ask the designer to remove the wing on the C so that the T and the C are symmetric.

First, the disclaimer:

I am a crazy person.

That said, I like #67, because it contrasts nicely with the sharp pointy Tesla T in the left corner (at the top of the forum page), and looks a bit like a tail (for the T), making us followers of Tesla...

I WOULD like to see the lettering ("TESLA MOTORS CLUB") vertically squished to the same height as the space above it... but keep the length, of course.

I'd wear the T-shirt.

BUT....... I am a crazy person.

Happy Tuesday!

A horse designed by a committee would be a camel. Let a couple of professional design people select one. Bound to be a couple out there.

We don't intend for this to be a vote or decision based on a discussion thread for that very reason. However we do like to hear your opinions as it helps us understand what people may see in different logos.

I like #66. I think the lettering is clean and slick, which reminds me of the Tesla S. And the 3D logo reminds of some kind of futuristic device which is the key to harnessing some kind of powerful energy. Something like the "allspark" from the transformers movie or the "flux capacitor" from Back to the Future, but I think this logo is actually cooler looking than either of those.

I like #72, but let me offer some feedback overall on what you might want to select -
- Should work well in one color (does not rely on color separations or gradients)
- It should work big or small
- Something that clearly identifies with Tesla's logo (i.e. reinforces the "T"), and not some other commercial product (e.g. I see some that looks like clones of the Nissan or
- An overall shape that is distinguishable at a distance
- Avoids too much detailed linework that can get lost in reproduction or when used on certain materials
- The logo should be able to stand by itself (i.e the letters should be recognizable and not require explanation with "Tesla Motors Club" byline).

Hope that helps and good luck!