Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC Model S Photo Contest - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was wondering if we could come up with an idea for a TMC Model S photo contest. The best photo posted by TMC member would win a prize.

Just my suggestion:
I created album Model S - WOW to be used for posting only the most beautiful photos of Tesla Model S. Contest album is for all participants.
attachment.php?attachmentid=17871&d=1362689903.jpgattachment.php?attachmentid=17939&d=1362784362.jpg
Rules:
- If you think you have a very beautiful photo of Model S, post it here. If more people agree that it really is a nice photo, we can add it to the album Model S - WOW.
- You can post photos until the end of 2013.
- There should be at least 30 participants.
- Please post also a colour name.

By the end of the year we will select top 10 photos from the album (e.g. by most "likes").
These top 10 photos will be used to create a poll with 10 options and all tmc members can vote.

Prize:
$100 via PayPal for the photo with most votes.

Why? I have many friends who have never heard of Tesla Model S, never seen one. So this album could be a perfect way how to introduce them to Tesla.

If you are the owner of photos in Contest album, please let me know if you want to participate or not by posting here. Only photos with confirmed participation will count.

Last edited:
Green in low light

002sm.jpg

unfortunately, I live in NJ. In other words, the scenery really SUCKS around here. There's a dump close by, that's about the most scenic I can think of. :( I'd have more luck just photoshopping my P85 somewhere else than trying to find a nice enough place to quality for a real photo op.