Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMC pushing push notifications?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Push notifications don't show up in iOS, (YAY!) but I've come to accept clicking the "never again" as a quick (yet annoying) part of my PC log-in routine since I log out and turn off the PC when it's not in use.

Enough with the "push notifications", please! I do not allow any website to push content to me. Please turn this "feature" off or at least add a setting in the profiles to permanently turn it off. I noted it is not turned on in my profile so, please stop asking to turn it on.

Thank you.
Can you please clarify what the problem is?

All you need to do is the following:
screenshot-teslamotorsclub.com-2023.05.22-16_49_15.png

It should only ever ask you again if you clear your cookies of your browser. Otherwise you shouldn't see that message again.

Can you please clarify what the problem is?

All you need to do is the following:
View attachment 940231

It should only ever ask you again if you clear your cookies of your browser. Otherwise you shouldn't see that message again.
Danny,
The "notifications" request is just a pain in the butt every time I log on. Yeah, I know - first world issue.

Thanks for the solution but, I still get the "notifications" request every time I log in because I am using Safari in "Private Browsing Mode" which doesn't keep the cookies. But, if that's the only way to get rid of the request, . . . I will "exclude" TMC and allow it to place a "cookie" (I like oatmeal raisin ;))
Is there no way to have a "No Notifications" setting placed in the user's profile? I prefer not to have any "tracking/settings" cookies on my browser if possible.

We can continue this via PM if you wish.

bob