Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki TMC Wiki test page

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry. Right now we're using the lite version of this wiki software (VaultWiki) which has limited features, but is still useful. I have been planning on buying and switching to the full version, but they've been almost done with the next version of the software for a while now. So I've been waiting a bit for that, hoping to upgrade once instead of twice.
Excellent, did you make it with donations, or are you still in need there?

Hi.

1. How can I add an index (contents) section like the one this wiki has?
2. I noticed the titles that appear in the index have small boxes next to them. How can I add those boxes?
If you look closer, the boxes come in 3 different sizes and determine if the title is a new page, a main title or sub title. If I copy the box, the index section automatically recognizes the title type and adds it to the index. However I have a wiki without those boxes and without a contents section. Not sure how to add those in first place.

---------------------------
Update:
I've figured it out.
1. The content section is added automatically after there are a few titles. It was added after 4 when I tested.
2. You wrap the title with header tags, using the H button. H1 and H2 are main titles. H3, H4, H5, H6 are are sub titles. After you post and then go back to edit, you see those boxes instead H tags. However if you switch to code view, the H tags are still there. For code view, while in text editor click on top left button that looks like [A/A].

Bl1PRAy.gif

o6vJENx.gif

Last edited: