Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TMPS Error Messages after installing new TSportLine tires/wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally had Tesla Mobile Service install my new TSportLine tires/wheels. I’m getting TPMS error messages.

It appears the sensors are being read by the car but then I start getting error messages that read “x minutes ago” next to a tire PSI reading. It changes between two tires/wheels - right front and left rear. The other two tires appear to be operating correctly. I have driven the car about 20 miles and even let the air out of each tire and aired them back up with no effect on the errors.
N9FWR1o.jpg

PwPnR3D.jpg

I tried a SOFT and HARD Reboot to no avail.

My Tesla is a 2022 Model Y Performance. I was careful when ordering to ensure I identified my car as a 2022 model. The TSportLine receipt reads "Bluetooth TPMS, BLE".

Any thoughts as I wait for TSportLin to get back to me?

Reactions: BonB
I finally had Tesla Mobile Service install my new TSportLine tires/wheels. I’m getting TPMS error messages.

It appears the sensors are being read by the car but then I start getting error messages that read “x minutes ago” next to a tire PSI reading. It changes between two tires/wheels - right front and left rear. The other two tires appear to be operating correctly. I have driven the car about 20 miles and even let the air out of each tire and aired them back up with no effect on the errors.
N9FWR1o.jpg

PwPnR3D.jpg

I tried a SOFT and HARD Reboot to no avail.

My Tesla is a 2022 Model Y Performance. I was careful when ordering to ensure I identified my car as a 2022 model. The TSportLine receipt reads "Bluetooth TPMS, BLE".

Any thoughts as I wait for TSportLin to get back to me?
Thanks for sharing. I did not know that Tesla Mobile Service could help with aftermarket wheel/tire installations. Hope you get the error sorted out soon.