Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

To buy or not to buy in Albuquerque?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We live in Phoenix and we're looking at purchasing a second home in the ABQ area. (In case you haven't heard the rumor, it gets HOT in PHX in the summer is true!).

Anyhow, I see that there are no TESLA sales or service centers in NM for some reason. (Could it be political, do you think?)

My question is should I? What if I need service?

Any input will be most appreciated.

We live in Phoenix and we're looking at purchasing a second home in the ABQ area. (In case you haven't heard the rumor, it gets HOT in PHX in the summer is true!).

Anyhow, I see that there are no TESLA sales or service centers in NM for some reason. (Could it be political, do you think?)

My question is should I? What if I need service?

Any input will be most appreciated.
What would you be looking at round trip as far as mileage or time? Also, I don't think you'd get Ranger service if there isn't a service center in that state. It all really comes down to how far you'd be willing to travel, or how long could you tolerate 'little issues' or instead waiting and compiling a list of things to get done all at once. But what if they need to keep your vehicle, Uber credits?