Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

To Front Badge or To Not Front Badge

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took mine off but then decided the car looked a little to plain without it. There really isn't a tremendous amount of design details on this car, unpopular opinion but I find without them it looks a little generic... It's nice to have something to break it up. I powered coated my front logo black and went with black TESLA on the back. Then I ordered P3D badges from Abstract and painted them black. I think it's perfect this way. :)

I also have the TESLA badging on the rear as well.

Tesla_Emblem_Wide.jpg

I took mine off but then decided the car looked a little to plain without it. There really isn't a tremendous amount of design details on this car, unpopular opinion but I find without them it looks a little generic... It's nice to have something to break it up. I powered coated my front logo black and went with black TESLA on the back. Then I ordered P3D badges from Abstract and painted them black. I think it's perfect this way. :)

The Black looks great. Nice Job, especially the back.

Reactions: ChargedSociety
Thanks for all the posts gents. Decided to go with the TESLA on the back and leaving the front badge off. When I went to see it, it looked really clean without the front badge on, I purchased a replacement just in case so I have one if I change my mind.

picking it up tomorrow finally after having all the PPF, Ceramic and tint done. It’s gonna be a good day.

Had it nekked for all of five minutes. I removed both the front and back badge and have done a few different things. First , I took off the back logo and replaced with TESLA badging. I grew tired of it quickly though and felt I didn't need to add to the "Tesla hate" by placing the full name on the back. Haha. Then, I decided to go with what was rumored to be the original idea for the Model 3 logo (just the E) until lawsuits ensued. I'm happy with it (it's different). I "might" wrap the front/rear E badge in matrix black but who knows? The chrome is a nice "pop" since I wrapped my car in satin black.

(3)MSM.jpg

Tesla Original Logo (3).jpg

Tesla Original Logo (2).jpg

Trunk (1).jpg

Side angle.jpg

Thanks for all the posts gents. Decided to go with the TESLA on the back and leaving the front badge off. When I went to see it, it looked really clean without the front badge on, I purchased a replacement just in case so I have one if I change my mind.

picking it up tomorrow finally after having all the PPF, Ceramic and tint done. It’s gonna be a good day.
Mine is also off at the moment but want a replacement just in case I change my mind.
Where did you purchase the replacement?

Also a black Model 3 what colour of TESLA do you guys think would go nicely at the back?

Mine is also off at the moment but want a replacement just in case I change my mind.
Where did you purchase the replacement?

Also a black Model 3 what colour of TESLA do you guys think would go nicely at the back?

Often the SC has them in stock, you could try stopping by and asking. Otherwise, open a service request and let them know you want to purchase a replacement front badge WITHOUT installation . Then you'll pick it up from the SC when it arrives (which could take weeks). Often these are sold on eBay, but you'll pay a price premium.

Often the SC has them in stock, you could try stopping by and asking. Otherwise, open a service request and let them know you want to purchase a replacement front badge WITHOUT installation . Then you'll pick it up from the SC when it arrives (which could take weeks). Often these are sold on eBay, but you'll pay a price premium.

Thank You