Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

To receive immediate delivery, pay balance in full via bank link

chipcaldwell

May 5, 2021
Chattanooga, TN
My delivery date kept slipping. Yesterday it jumped 7 days to July 7-10. I still owed the entire balance minus my trade in. So this morning I paid in full via Plaid direct link to my bank. An hour later I receive a text to pick up my MYLR in 4 days. Is that the secret to get delivery?

Reactions: hcdavis3

Saxgod

Thread Necromancer
May 3, 2019
Texas
My delivery date kept slipping. Yesterday it jumped 7 days to July 7-10. I still owed the entire balance minus my trade in. So this morning I paid in full via Plaid direct link to my bank. An hour later I receive a text to pick up my MYLR in 4 days. Is that the secret to get delivery?
i would say yes. we got our VIN when my wife accidentally clicked cash and submit. 1 minute later we had a VIN.

Sorry misunderstood. Not sure on the delivery. We have a deliver appointment for the 29th. Whether that actually happens is another story.

chipcaldwell

May 5, 2021
Chattanooga, TN
Tesla should be a soap opera. So, after paying & then receiving pickup appointment for Monday yesterday, today I received notice that my pickup is cancelled & moved to July 20 -August 10. What?!? So I called Tesla & was told the reason for cancellation was that my car would arrive by Monday.

Reactions: hcdavis3

dnstommy

Jan 3, 2019
Vermont
Tesla should be a soap opera. So, after paying & then receiving pickup appointment for Monday yesterday, today I received notice that my pickup is cancelled & moved to July 20 -August 10. What?!? So I called Tesla & was told the reason for cancellation was that my car would arrive by Monday.
Tesla is like playing that game of psyche. Not a fun game.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC