Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

To receive immediate delivery, pay balance in full via bank link

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery date kept slipping. Yesterday it jumped 7 days to July 7-10. I still owed the entire balance minus my trade in. So this morning I paid in full via Plaid direct link to my bank. An hour later I receive a text to pick up my MYLR in 4 days. Is that the secret to get delivery?

Reactions: hcdavis3
My delivery date kept slipping. Yesterday it jumped 7 days to July 7-10. I still owed the entire balance minus my trade in. So this morning I paid in full via Plaid direct link to my bank. An hour later I receive a text to pick up my MYLR in 4 days. Is that the secret to get delivery?
i would say yes. we got our VIN when my wife accidentally clicked cash and submit. 1 minute later we had a VIN.

Sorry misunderstood. Not sure on the delivery. We have a deliver appointment for the 29th. Whether that actually happens is another story.

Tesla should be a soap opera. So, after paying & then receiving pickup appointment for Monday yesterday, today I received notice that my pickup is cancelled & moved to July 20 -August 10. What?!? So I called Tesla & was told the reason for cancellation was that my car would arrive by Monday.

Reactions: hcdavis3