Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

To see, or not to see, that is the question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After waiting and reading and pic viewing for so long I am now inclined to avoid seeing an X in person until I take delivery of my very own. I have a production order which confirmed Jan 1 on a 5xxx reservation number. So I only need to avoid the Tesla store and the few founders, signs, P90Ds and 90Ds that maybe delivered before me in Atlanta. I'm not a speculator as I find it all so tiring, but I'd say avoiding these guys should be easy enough.. After all what do I gain by seeing one anyway?
179e8f0ebd8ff3c8befca02ab1983cf2.jpg

Grin. Good luck with that fderheid... There is a Blue Signature X Driving about in Buckhead. Hopefully, there are enough Production P90D X's to put ATL on an early shipping list. Confirmed December 22. Awaiting for a VIN.

I admire your restraint Fderheide. There were two Xs delivered by the SC in Decatur in December. Don't know the colors, they would not let anyone see them (appropriately). It seems there have been no more Production VIN's since December 23rd. Was hoping for one yesterday.... didn't happen.