Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

to support Tesla bought shares-now heavily rewarded. How many of you wish.....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been following Tesla for quite long because of Tesla/Elon's sustainable mission. Bought model 3 in 2018 and instantly loved it, firmly believed that it's mission will be success and want to support the company. So, I bought TSLA shares-I feel good.
How many Tesla fans
L1000679.JPG
or car owners wish that they should have bought some TSLA shares????

For the last two years I had a policy of buying TSLA anytime it went below $300 and selling on the upswings. When it went below $200, I loaded up in my retirement account and never sold any.

But if you ask how many people wish they had more money then if they didn’t buy when it was lower, I think everyone would say “of course I wished I bought then”.

“I have three words for you: Grey’s Sports Almanac”

For the last two years I had a policy of buying TSLA anytime it went below $300 and selling on the upswings. When it went below $200, I loaded up in my retirement account and never sold any.

But if you ask how many people wish they had more money then if they didn’t buy when it was lower, I think everyone would say “of course I wished I bought then”.

Good strategy. TBH if I’d had the foresight on this I’d have thrown everything I had and maxed out some very large credit lines to get in on the huge upswing. Oh well. Not the first time I’ve missed the train, won’t be the last.

Reactions: C141medic
When Tesla sent out that text message blast 5 days before the end of September 2018, saying that my car was matched and could I take immediate home delivery, I immediately texted back "YES"!!! Then I drove to my credit union and began a car loan application. Unfortunately, because the theoretical match could be delivered any time between Wednesday and Sunday, and I didn't have an actual VIN, the CU told me that I could finance after I got the car.

Of course that meant having enough cash, since my IDA said they wouldn't take a personal check. So, I rashly decided to sell $50k of stock, and then make a transfer to Tesla if necessary. A day later, after checking TMC, I realized that thousands of people got the same text blast, and the reality was I was not going to get a fictitious match. So, I had $50k to reinvest in the market.

Funny thing was Elon had just gotten sued by the SEC. Tesla shares went down, down, down on Friday, and in the last 10 secs before market close, I bought 200 shares with my $50k, at $265. I figured Elon would talk to his lawyers and settle over the weekend and the stock would rebound on Monday. Bingo! Elon settled on Saturday. Monday, I put an order to sell at the open, $315. Wow! I owned the shares for less than a minute and made a quick $10k! Thanks, Elon! You're the best.

Reactions: house9
I have been following Tesla for quite long because of Tesla/Elon's sustainable mission. Bought model 3 in 2018 and instantly loved it, firmly believed that it's mission will be success and want to support the company. So, I bought TSLA shares-I feel good.
How many Tesla fansView attachment 503599 or car owners wish that they should have bought some TSLA shares????
Nice flex. Unfortunately, someone else already told us about the 1 million in stock they bought several years ago. So we're not impressed.

Damn DeLorean owners. They seem to be know-it-alls.

How many Tesla fans or car owners wish that they should have bought some TSLA shares????
I'm not one of them. Why? Because I did buy Tesla stock. A bunch. All in the self directed section of my 401(k). Bought it July of last year.

I just didn't post about it because I didn't think it was appropriate or in good taste to talk about it and make others feel bad. But that's just me. ;) But then again, I never bragged to other guys about the hot chick I was with last weekend, either. Sometimes in life it's best to let people wonder what's behind that wry grin you wear, and leave it at that.

Reactions: MattUNI