Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

to support Tesla bought shares-now heavily rewarded. How many of you wish.....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an odd situation in that my father was a big believer in Tesla years ago so he loaded up on the stock when it was well under $100. He got me interested in it, and eventually I bought my car. That being said, he still hasn't been willing to pull the trigger on getting a car, but I have the car and never bought the stocko_O:confused:

Oh boy.....he's rich and you are having fun.

hmmmm

Reactions: Phlier
Bought a bunch back in 2013 and some Apple earlier. Sold most of both positions just 2 weeks ago (not all though). Unfortunately both holdings are in my IRA so not really funds I can use to pay down my car but as they say its never bad when you make $$. I still believe in Tesla and will continue to hold onto what I currently have.

My 2013 shares paid for my Model 3. Though if I held on to it I would have been able to afford a P100D. :)

Tesla's stock hike is pretty crazy right now, but many investor believe it has a lot more to grow.
I have an odd situation in that my father was a big believer in Tesla years ago so he loaded up on the stock when it was well under $100. He got me interested in it, and eventually I bought my car. That being said, he still hasn't been willing to pull the trigger on getting a car, but I have the car and never bought the stocko_O:confused:

I thought I was late when I bought TSLA at $70. Eventually the shares helped pay for my Model 3. Had I held on to the stocks I could have bought a P100D. :)

The stocks had been rising like crazy and the PE is now at 180. Most likely there will be some correction, but in the long term the stock will probably reach 4 digits.