Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

To the next million...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have just noticed the Model S forum has passed 1 million comments!

I have been a Tesla owner for 18 months (40k miles) and in that time this forum has become more and more negative each day...Let’s Hope the next million comments are more positive as it darkens my mood coming on here these days.

I still love my car despite it having its fair share of problems people speak about on here.

Hppy posting everyone!
18CB4C99-8BD2-4AE5-9C9D-0DD5E5987D67.jpeg

There is a reason that the forum has become more negative. I still really love my Tesla, but during the year that I've had it, it sure seems like the company has changed for the worse.
I think if you are reading this forum you are doing so because you're curious about other's experiences with their cars, no ?
Its not the negativity on the forum that saddens me, rather its the reason for the negativity.

The forum hasn't turned "negative". It is Tesla that has abandoned any pretense of good customer service, and we are worried that just perhaps we might have been had. This is the place where people with a disposable $80K happen to hang out. Would you still be a Amazon Prime member if you were treated in this way? No, so why would you own a Tesla? That's the conundrum.

The forum hasn't turned "negative". It is Tesla that has abandoned any pretense of good customer service, and we are worried that just perhaps we might have been had. This is the place where people with a disposable $80K happen to hang out. Would you still be a Amazon Prime member if you were treated in this way? No, so why would you own a Tesla? That's the conundrum.

Yep. All these “think pink” attitudes seem nice at first, but those are not what will make Tesla great or help Tesla pull through current hell. The company and the leadership need to, first and foremost, understand what they are doing wrong at this time, in order to fix it and survive!

How do you think a regular Joe (not a big Tesla supporter/enthusiast, just a regular consumer that needs a new car), who buys his first Model S or Model 3 and then runs into some or all the service issue will react? Just ask yourself. This forum is full of mostly hardcore Tesla supporters, and if we are becoming negative, just imagine the reaction of others. That won’t bode well for the company. Elon, or whoever from Tesla, if you are reading this, please, please, please FIX the service experience, the used process, the customer service. Please.

The car itself is amazing, but it’s not what will define this company when things go wrong. And they will.

Reactions: Droschke
I for one never understood why the so called "negative" posts (whatever they are supposed to be and mean) are negative or bad. I've gained tons of knowledge from the other owners' posts, sharing their perspectives and issues. These posts (some I assume considered "negative" by some) offer solutions to so many issues the Tesla Support has clue about. A great forum to be part of if you own a Tesla. But not mandatory for everyone, especially those who believe everyday is a sunny one ;)

Reactions: Dan Baldwin