Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Today’s the day I get my Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all. I’m Brian from New Jersey and I have my appointment to pick up my Tesla Model Y Performance today. This company is amazing that they make you “wait” 3 months for the delivery of your new vehicle and you’re still Anxious and Excited to get it when your delivery date finally arrives.

I have a few friends who own Teslas, some for several years, and I knew that my next car purchase would be a Tesla. I know we are still in the “early days” of the EV movement but I’m still excited to be the “first on my block” to get a Tesla.

I know I will have a lot of questions and hope to learn much from this forum/ group. Any advice or new owner tips will be appreciated. I hope to participate regularly and help other new owners in the future.

Thanks.

Hi, and welcome!

Savor the day. Take lots of pics. And, if you like I have a ton of toys to install, well have at it!

Personally, Tidal streaming w/master Audio totally blows away Spotify on the Tesla. I get lost in "Stairway to Heaven". Don't sweat your first software update, it will take about 6-8 weeks for your first monthly release.

And if you haven't considered it yet, invest in high quality, professionally installed PPF.

Have a freakin great day!

Last edited: