TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Today is my one year anniversary

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by romac, Sep 18, 2015.

1. romac

romac Member

It was one year ago today that I took delivery of my Model S. Yes, I know, I missed the autopilot capabilities by about a week, but I have no regrets about my car. It's a Model S Classic. I have 19,850 miles on it. It has been to the service center 3 times (2 tire rotations, and one 13,500 check up). The car has performed flawlessly.

I could not be happier and look forward to every time I go into the garage and it presents those door handles and says" "Let's go for a ride!" :biggrin:

2. shelbri

shelbri Member

My one year mark is tomorrow. I too missed out on autopilot but have no regrets. 26k miles. My pano roof needs alignment as it tore the rubber seal when closing. Minor in my book and service is scheduled for next week.

3. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

Congrats! Mine comes up on 9-30. I am equally as thrilled.

4. Scotty

Scotty Member

My 1 year anniversary of taking delivery is on Sep 29th.

44,804 miles as of today.

Scotty

5. ION eDRV

ION eDRV Member

One year here on 9/30! 23,000 miles with the drive unit replaced at 19,000. By the way, I have the autopilot...

6. Lex

Lex Member

Congrats folks. I'm heading towards my 3 month anniversary and enjoy every moment of this rare and special ticket to the future.

So far I've already missed on 2 small(ish) things, base Alcantara headliner and LTE (by a day or so). I'm sure it's just a few months or so before I can add that I missed Autopilot 2.0 sensor suite by x months, then one day we can all say we were there before they added Hover mode :D

7. ricci21

ricci21 Member

I'll hit one year as a Tesla owner on 9/30. I bought a P85 demo car 10 days before the D event, and "upgraded" to a P85D on 12/23/14. It has been an interesting year to be part of the Tesla family but I love the car and wouldn't want to give it up. It will be interesting to see how much Tesla continues to change as it grows.