Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Today is my one year anniversary

romac

Jun 2, 2014
Scottsdale, AZ
It was one year ago today that I took delivery of my Model S. Yes, I know, I missed the autopilot capabilities by about a week, but I have no regrets about my car. It's a Model S Classic. I have 19,850 miles on it. It has been to the service center 3 times (2 tire rotations, and one 13,500 check up). The car has performed flawlessly.

I could not be happier and look forward to every time I go into the garage and it presents those door handles and says" "Let's go for a ride!" :biggrin:

shelbri

May 27, 2014
Sandy Hook, CT
My one year mark is tomorrow. I too missed out on autopilot but have no regrets. 26k miles. My pano roof needs alignment as it tore the rubber seal when closing. Minor in my book and service is scheduled for next week.

Lex

Apr 23, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Congrats folks. I'm heading towards my 3 month anniversary and enjoy every moment of this rare and special ticket to the future.

So far I've already missed on 2 small(ish) things, base Alcantara headliner and LTE (by a day or so). I'm sure it's just a few months or so before I can add that I missed Autopilot 2.0 sensor suite by x months, then one day we can all say we were there before they added Hover mode :D

ricci21

Dec 15, 2014
Saratoga Springs, NY
I'll hit one year as a Tesla owner on 9/30. I bought a P85 demo car 10 days before the D event, and "upgraded" to a P85D on 12/23/14. It has been an interesting year to be part of the Tesla family but I love the car and wouldn't want to give it up. It will be interesting to see how much Tesla continues to change as it grows.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC