TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Today is the happiest day of my life!

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by mmh, Jun 17, 2014.

1. mmh

mmh Member

I woke up this morning to my daily routine, shower, breakfast, mytesla. Like everyday previous, I expected to see the "Sourcing Parts" message. Today, however, my world was rocked, shaken to it's very core. "In Production - The Tesla Factory is building your Model S."

This makes today the happiest day of my life! Only to be displaced by the delivery which will make this the 2nd happiest day of my life. And of course, loan payment day which will be the saddest day of my life.

VIN: 44490

2. Electric700

Electric700 Member

Congrats! Just think of the loan payment as one of the ways you can increase your happiness :wink:.

3. Merrill

Merrill Active Member

Yes, strange how a car can get you so excited. The best part is you will be excited everyday after delivery for the rest of your life. Congrats.

4. Pilot_51

Pilot_51 Member

I wouldn't consider loan payments to be sad, it means owing less than before and in a way owning more of the car. Taking out the loan was sad for me, especially since I spent nearly 2 years saving up with the intention of paying cash.

5. FredTMC

FredTMC Model S VIN #4925

Congrats. Had mine over a year and I'm still excited about the car.

6. meteoritehunter

Ive had my P85+ one week, sadly leaving today for Europe for
    2 weeks. I put my car to sleep and already woke her up checking on her temperature etc with the
    mobile app.
    You are gonna love that car!
    I drove my wife's Prius to the airport, it was like riding a donkey
    after driving my "monster" over 1500 miles in last few days.
    Road trip to Vegas let me open her up and I got up to 125 mph many times, in a few seconds!
    power unlike anything I've ever seen.