TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Today was my T-Day...

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by MrAGJr, Sep 28, 2014.

1. MrAGJr

MrAGJr Member

My baby finally arrived today here in South Florida vin#52791. I got almost all of the bells and whistles on an 85. I'm certainly glad I didn't get the P85. I found myself crossing the triple digit numbers quite often enough on the way home from the Dania Beach Service Center. Everything was beautiful on my car except that it arrived with several chips in the front windshield that Tesla has already marked for replacement. So please check your windshields as apparently they are left uncovered on the carriers and get some gravel and/or small rocks thrown up at your baby. The people at the Dania Beach Service Center were simply exceptional. They bent over backwards to make sure that everything was taken care of. I worked mostly with Kyle Kinne and Phil and they were extremely accommodating. My next stop is for tints and then to cover the car in ceramic pro. I believe that this car is truly a very dangerous drug... Addicting...

2. Dutchie

Dutchie Member

Enjoy your new baby! Many safe miles for you.. :smile:

3. Beckler

Beckler Member

Congratulations on the new baby...hope it's healthy and how much does it weigh?

4. Kofi

Kofi Member

This made me laugh. Congratulations and please post pictures when you can MrAGJr.

5. Kandiru

Kandiru Member

Pics%u00252BOr%u00252BIt%u00252BDidn%u00252527t%u00252BHappen.jpeg

Congratulations!