Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Today's Apple event 3/9/2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 135
Lawsteve: While I get the point, I think 'obsolete' is the wrong word. Plenty of people still using iPhone 3 and 4. just sayin'

obsolete
ˈɒbsəliːt/Submit
adjective
no longer produced or used; out of date.
"the disposal of old and obsolete machinery"

That said, the elephant in the room is the yearly release cycle of Apple products. About 1/3rd the cost of InternetDude's watch is the bracelet, and I hope Apple makes allowance for that at least to be reusable in the coming years. I worry that the 'thinner, lighter' mentality will lead to so much waste.

I have been using iPhones and iPads for years, and updated to the iPhone 6 Plus and iPad Air 2 late last year, but the iWatch?
I have almost zero interest in it, I already have a "Fitbit" flex, and I can't see spending anywhere from a low of $349, all the way up to $17,000 for a watch. The iWatch is a fashion statement, Apple is now in the fashion business, they've officially "jumped the shark"

I have been using iPhones and iPads for years, and updated to the iPhone 6 Plus and iPad Air 2 late last year, but the iWatch?
I have almost zero interest in it, I already have a "Fitbit" flex, and I can't see spending anywhere from a low of $349, all the way up to $17,000 for a watch. The iWatch is a fashion statement, Apple is now in the fashion business, they've officially "jumped the shark"

There is a huge market for it though,

I know my mum wants the red and gold one. I told her no, stainless steel will suffice