Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Today's Roadster Orphan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2011 Roadster Base
VIN:
#N/A
Mileage: 100,000(?!)
Price: $N/A
Jet Black 2.5 Base being offered for trade* in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA. Black powder coated cast rims(?), infotainment pkg, adjustable suspension, body color HT, Premium Beige interior, HPC.

*"Looking for an interesting trade: porsche, Mercedes gwagens, Land Rover defenders, or other interesting exotics. Can also add cash for the right trade."

00D0D_lwkgHufySOQ_1200x900.jpg

2011 Roadster Base
VIN:
#N/A
Mileage: 100,000(?!)
Price: $N/A
Jet Black 2.5 Base being offered for trade* in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA. Black powder coated cast rims(?), infotainment pkg, adjustable suspension, body color HT, Premium Beige interior, HPC.
*"Looking for an interesting trade: porsche, Mercedes gwagens, Land Rover defenders, or other interesting exotics. Can also add cash for the right trade."

I bet that is #1236...

• Informative
Reactions: dhrivnak
Last edited by a moderator:
NOTE: The eBay auction has already ended but posting the details below for posterity's sake. More discussion here.

2010 Roadster Sport
VIN:
Mileage: 20,315
Price: $72,500 (starting bid)
Fully loaded Lightning Green 2.5 Sport in Del Mar, CA up for auction on eBay. Black forged rims, ext CF kit, int CF kit, Exec black / black int, paint armor, infotainment kit, "Upgraded LED headlights and running lights", "3rd party car cover", UMC(?). Briefly mentioned here back in 2011 as a TM demo car in NY which seems to suggest it's almost certainly the one featured in this Engadet review here.

s-l1600.jpg

2010 Roadster Base
VIN:
#759 (US)
Mileage: 11,118
Price: $59,999
Jet Black 2.0 for sale by Green Eyed Motors in Boulder, CO. Silver forged rims, Premium Black / Black Leather, Paint Armor, CF Interior, UMC, SMC, Tesla jacket, cup, owners manual. As a bonus, an OE thumb drive!
View attachment 240517

I bought this car. It is currently parked in my garage in Southern California.

@hsull8915, totally agree with you about #241. The fact that she's a 1.5 with Xenons and a 2x DIN Infotainment upgrade to go along with a sweet color matched interior should be reason enough for someone to make a move. However, my understanding is that Starwood's at their bottom line price.

@Falcontech, congrats and welcome! Yet another orphan finds a new home here in SoCal!

@hsull8915, totally agree with you about #241. The fact that she's a 1.5 with Xenons and a 2x DIN Infotainment upgrade to go along with a sweet color matched interior should be reason enough for someone to make a move. However, my understanding is that Starwood's at their bottom line price.

I briefly spoke with Starwood over the phone about #241 several months ago. They told me they purchased the car almost a year ago for $65k thinking it'll go up in value, so they're taking a huge loss at this price this is the case.