Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Today's Roadster Orphan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• 0906DC63-ECD2-4AA3-B751-50C85765D128.jpeg
    0906DC63-ECD2-4AA3-B751-50C85765D128.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 67
Last edited by a moderator:
My horse and I had a good laugh about that one.
Go to the Roadster FB page, I was talking about that being an insane price to pay. I still stand by that position. Nick Reva is the new owner. I'll buy a Plaid MS, updated MS (if you believe the rumor for next year) or Roadster II when Apple hits xxx for me to retire (ETA 6-7 years). Been talking to a lot of Roadster owner and been enjoying the experience to be honest. Thanks Carl :- P

2010 Roadster Signature 250
VIN:
SFZRE2B15A3000079
Mileage: 35,212 mi / 56,668 km
Price: $98,202 USD / £75,000 GBP
1-owner Insane Green 2.0 Sig 250 #79 for sale at Portland Autos in Doncaster, UK. Base cast rims, painted CF top + bag, soft top, xenons, aftermarket Blaupunkt infotainment system, Executive Black int, UMC.

View attachment 574508

I like the Lightning Green but this color. Too bright for me lol

Go to the Roadster FB page, I was talking about that being an insane price to pay. I still stand by that position. Nick Reva is the new owner. I'll buy a Plaid MS, updated MS (if you believe the rumor for next year) or Roadster II when Apple hits xxx for me to retire (ETA 6-7 years). Been talking to a lot of Roadster owner and been enjoying the experience to be honest. Thanks Carl :- P

My horse and I would like to know what it sold for. The listing is unchanged and still there.

Nick Reva here

Im the one day buyer. Had to jump on it for an equitable price. The car is beyond immaculate. My friend in Michigan inspected her in person on Monday. Even includes all the new owner swag box and an extra set of wheels (going to Carl already)
Roadster docs - Google Drive