Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Today's Roadster Orphan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

2008 Tesla Roadster

I found this on fb... im not the seller..
45k #268
2008 Tesla Roadster. 1.5 Model. Fun car and very unique. #268 made out of 2000 total.

Has original carbon fiber hard top. Second hardtop that is shorter looking and fiberglass. Also has a clear hard top. Comes with soft top and mesh top.

Has upgraded brake rotors all the way around. Nitron shocks. Sperical bushings. Close range steering rack for performance enhancements.

Comes with 3 chargers. One high power wall charger called an HPC charger, second home charger and portable charger. Comes with two charger adapters called CANs. Allows to charge using Model S charger, not DC type only AC, and standard EV charging stations.

Would love to bring with me but moving out of state and selling all belongings.

Last edited:

2008 Tesla Roadster

I found this on fb... im not the seller..
45k #268
2008 Tesla Roadster. 1.5 Model. Fun car and very unique. #268 made out of 2000 total.

Has original carbon fiber hard top. Second hardtop that is shorter looking and fiberglass. Also has a clear hard top. Comes with soft top and mesh top.

Has upgraded brake rotors all the way around. Nitron shocks. Sperical bushings. Close range steering rack for performance enhancements.

Comes with 3 chargers. One high power wall charger called an HPC charger, second home charger and portable charger. Comes with two charger adapters called CANs. Allows to charge using Model S charger, not DC type only AC, and standard EV charging stations.

Would love to bring with me but moving out of state and selling all belongings.

That's wiztecy's car. Still wondering what happened to him. He hasent been heard from since the Santa Cruz fire in 2018.

I wonder which this was:
Euro0xxx-WA-1DUB880-a.jpg

Euro0xxx-WA-1DUB880-b.jpg

Sort of similair question. There's a Roadster Sport on Pete Gruber's site. Looks a lot like Bunnak's car. Is his up for sale?
View attachment 628731
2011 Roadster 2.5 Base - Very Orange
VIN -
Mileage - 26,919
Price - message if seriously interested

At the request of a good friend, I am facilitating the sale of this impeccable 2.5 with nearly every factory option imaginable, plus over $40,000 in upgrades (both factory and third party Roadster shop upgrades). Please message if interested for more details. Serious interest only. Follow the link above to the TMC listing in the Classifieds section.
Is that Bunnak's car? I showed my wife the color of the car. Let's just say her reaction was that's a lot of orange lol. Beautiful condition.

Reactions: DeedWest
Hey kids -- long time no talk --
Are there any "affordable" (sub$80k) Roadsters around in the country right now?

Missing my #613 R80... pretty sure its in Kansas still and probably will be forever. Should have hung onto it...

#613 Is alive and well :)

Attachments

• 2714A811-F883-4344-950A-B8A729D555A8.jpeg
    2714A811-F883-4344-950A-B8A729D555A8.jpeg
    900.7 KB · Views: 72
  • CFAE9A00-D0FE-4E73-8B85-686CD3F16AD8.jpeg
    CFAE9A00-D0FE-4E73-8B85-686CD3F16AD8.jpeg
    397.8 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: arijaycomet