Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Toll Pass Sticker with Windshield Tint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2022 Tesla MYP and just got it tinted today including 70% tint on the windshield. As part of the tinting process, they removed my Georgia Peach Pass toll sticker from where it was on my windshield to the right of the rear view mirror as recommended in the user manual. For others that have tinted their windshield, where are you putting the toll pass sticker? The tint guy recommended the roof but not sure if that works or not.

Not sure about the sticker placement - but would think 'roof' would look bad (to me)

Did you see this comment from the website: Metallized windshields require a bumper mount Peach Pass rather than the standard windshield tag

Note: Metallized windshields require a bumper mount Peach Pass rather than the standard windshield tag to ensure accurate toll readings. The bumper mount should be adhered or bolted to your front bumper (depending on the type of transponder) using the pre-drilled holes that are meant to hold a front license plate. If your vehicle does not have pre-drilled holes, brackets may be provided by your dealership or found at an auto parts store.

I have a 2022 Tesla MYP and just got it tinted today including 70% tint on the windshield. As part of the tinting process, they removed my Georgia Peach Pass toll sticker from where it was on my windshield to the right of the rear view mirror as recommended in the user manual. For others that have tinted their windshield, where are you putting the toll pass sticker? The tint guy recommended the roof but not sure if that works or not.
Is there a reason you don't want to put it back where it was? I have a tinted windshield on my other cars and still put my stickers in the same place. You will just want to use a product similar to the below option.

Reactions: Jimmer
Is there a reason you don't want to put it back where it was? I have a tinted windshield on my other cars and still put my stickers in the same place. You will just want to use a product similar to the below option.

This sounds perfect, thanks. I’m fine with putting it back in the same spot, but I wasn’t sure if I could with the tint. This product sounds like just what I need.

70% on the front windshield? sounds very dangerous. Is this Georgia? how can you see at night?

TINT LAW: No window tinting on front windshield. On windows to either side of driver or in back of vehicle, the light transmission restriction may not be less than 32%, plus or minus 3% or increase light reflectance more than 20%.

70% on the front windshield? sounds very dangerous. Is this Georgia? how can you see at night?

TINT LAW: No window tinting on front windshield. On windows to either side of driver or in back of vehicle, the light transmission restriction may not be less than 32%, plus or minus 3% or increase light reflectance more than 20%.
It’s technically illegal, but you can’t really even notice it because it’s such a light tint. Doesn’t cause any problems at night. It definitely helps reduce cabin heat which is why I did it.